Uni V Sol - Where Are You From (Produced by me) F4F

Tight work, the artist really flowed we'll and set in the pocket of the instrumentation. The production is very creative and refreshing. Smooth but still has that boom bap feel to them. I dig it buddy....keep grinding fasho.

Yo man this dope right here.. Nice flows nicely mixed beautiful chorus very well executed composition A+ overall

dope synths and the vocals are smooth over the track, i like the message and the vibe i get from this, reminds me of golden era classic hip hop, dope work bro keep it up

The beat is very dope, the rappers fits very well on it even though he doesn't keep my attention. But it sounds a whole. I didn't really like the woman singing the chorus, but the beat itself is very dope. creative.

Production is tight! I'm diggin the vibe of this and the rapper fits on it perfectly. Dope flow and delivery on this. The chorus singing sounds a bit off key in certain parts. Also, I'd like to hear that dope bassline come out a little more in the mix. Other than that, real nice work. You already know I'm down with your music.

This track is really dope man. The drum work is real tight, but I think you could tone down the crash/ride cymbal. They're overpowering a bit of the rest. Nice beat though, really professional and unique sound. Glad to see producers getting out there with rappers. Great!

Check me out and let me know what you think of my stuff.

[h=3]Some Bangerz For Your Ears - Have A Listen To Str8 A's Productions F4F[/h]
- A

I like this man. The comments have been spot on. You produced for the rapper as he blends in with the beat perfectly. The bass line is my favorite aspect of the beat, though I do think a little more low end would help catapult this one to the next level. Outstanding work.

Back