New Indie/HipHop Milky Chance - Flashed Junk Mind(K-Dangerous Remix)F4F Thanks guys!

kdanger

Hey Guys so this was kind of an experimental mashup but i think it turned out pretty cool. Hang in there cause the rapping comes in @ lika minute or so. Any and all feed will be appreciated and returned!! please leave your links tho if i don't see a link i will assume i already got you or you didn't want feed =) but i try to get everybody!

always open to collabs and beats!! hit me up!!

This is super original, definitely untraditional hip hop but I like it! It's got a good groove. Nice flow man, always stayin' fresh.

Check me out on SoundClick! I just layed down another three tracks last night. Hope you like them (Droplets of Rain, Trembling and Hang Up)

SoundClick artist: Straight A's Productions - I've been trained in Classical and Jazz for over 13 years. I also have a love for Hip Hop, Funk, Sou

- A

Thanks so much man I will check you out asap

This is dope G. I love this alternative sound. The vocals could be a little clearer, but other than that, great song and mix! keep grindin

This is different than usual. I would say you should try mixing that vocal more cleanly. If that was you on the chorus, then that's dope too.

The beat sounds super clean great job on that mix. The vocal mix isnt as clean as the beat but overall sounds good man. Keep rockin.

I like the sample and composition.
I think the mix could sound fatter.
More bangin drums.
Anyway this is nice keep it up!

Sounds unique! This is a breakdown from usual hip-hop tracks and I like it,the flow on this is amazing and the overall sound is exceptional,the mix is clean too,Keep it up!

Damn! Very unique. Love the blend of indie rock and hip hop. Definitely interested in what else you have to offer. The vocal mixing doesn't really bother me that much. I'm a lofi head so I'm not a big fan of "clear" quality mixing and mastering, but it all really comes down to personal preference and what you think your audience would enjoy. Keep it up man!

This is different than usual. I would say you should try mixing that vocal more cleanly. If that was you on the chorus, then that's dope too.

thanks a bunch for the tip man!!! I really wish that was me bu that's the og artist

I love the style man! It's got a indie hop style!

Back