Travis Scott Type Beat X Future Type Beat | "Insomnia" (F4F)

HARD! I like that melody and can definitely hear Travis on this. Nice sound selection and hi hats programming. Mix is pretty solid and well balanced. Keep up with the good work !

This joints hard man. the drums knock and the melody is nice everything fits... Thanks for the feed btw , you just didnt tell me what beat you listened too .

This goes hard as fuck and is super trippy. Got a grimey vibe to it. Would like a little more variation the drums but it's not to bad. The hi hat is really nice. And the weird leads you chose are toooooo good. Keep it up bro!

Word first time posting ayee welcome to community and dope beat! I really like the bassline, and the hi hats are really cool. Not sure how you did the effects with them but I like them. Your graphics are also dope, very professional looking. Great track man!

Man, that bass sounds great. Def got that trippy vibe. The flute adds a nice touch to it. The only thing that I didn't really like is the snare, it'd pick something snapier with a clearer tone. It's a minor thing though. Nice work!

My recent work:
Full Stash - Dark x Melodic

Thanks for all the feed back! I think your right i gotta chill on the tags :4theloveofgod:

Dope banger you got here! I have all but good things to say about this track. Definitely could see Travis on this. I also just left a comment on your YouTube video

Back