Lil Peep/Lil Tracy/Bighead Inspired Beat ???- Feedback 4 Feedback!!

michaelmintchev

Lil Peep/Lil Tracy/Bighead Inspired Beat ???- Feedback 4 Feedback!!

Hey guys, I released this track of mine yesterday and I'm really proud of it, I was stuck in a creative rut for a couple months and I believe I'm finally out of it.

I've been listening to a lot of lil peep and lil tracy and anything Bighead produces, and I wanted to make that sort of track with my own style to it, so I decided to play my guitar instead of sampling and working on the synths myself.

Any and all feedback is appreciated and will be returned if you post your thread link in your reply.

Please like, repost, and comment if you enjoyed this!

Interesting chord progression. Super thoughtful. I like how it went a little dark too. Too much reverb on the drums. Sounds good on the acoustic though. Good stuff though keep the beats coming.

Yeah, the guitar sounds amazing and synths complement it well. The trippy break sounds dope. Other than the reverb, I may add the some better mixing of kick and bass would be good, they don't blend as good as they could. Maybe side-chaining and stronger punch on the kick would do the trick. Still a really good, fresh, atmospheric beat. Respect!

My recent work:
Full Stash | Dark x Melodic

I weren't a fan of the intro that much I like the bass and drums although the master sounds a bit to compressed altogether. I liked the detuned sounds that come in, would of been better if that was the intro. Keep it up! Peace

Nice guitar progression! My only criticism for this track is that there was a lil too much reverb on the hats and snare. Besides that, dope beat overall!

Back