"Streets of Mind" Piano Boom-Bap Instrumental *Free DL* (F4F)

RzRbeats

This is a new instrumental I made with a piano sample,check this out and leave some feedback if you like and I will return the favour asap!

I like the sample, you turned it into a nice melody and everything works well together. It could use some flare in my opinion, maybe some more changeups throughout the beat but for the style this is good. A little bass would be nice too. Good work.

this some dope early 90's boom bap! I love the grimey vibe of the beat! goy my head noddin! good job bro!! Keep it up! #BASSGOD

hey man, same criticism here as i have had with a fair few of your beats. the beat itself is nice, dope sampling and the drum pattern, although standard and without as many switch ups as it could use imo, compliments it well. mix sounds solid too, however the drum samples and string swells sound very stock to me, almost boxy and lacking definition. good work nonetheless, check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/smooth-f4f-criticise-my-mix-502005/

I'm a 90s baby so I love the sound.... As it is, I think its a cool freestyle beat some rapper could blaze on...but in my opinion, a hard bass line and some change ups could take it to the next level.

Back