K Dangerous with more underground sounds!! Hard to Stop! F4F!

kdanger

holla! hahah hey guys I have been mad busy with performing and whatnot but I wanted to get this up for you guys to check out!! lemme know what you think!

follow, add, hit me up, whatever!! lets work!

This guy lol. One of my favs on here. You got some serious skill. A little more mixing (getting the vocals to sit on the beat better), right now, they kind of blend. its not horrible by any means, just to me they could pop a little more. Keep grinding my dude, hope to work with you some day.

*** Guided Light (Chilltrap/Cloud) ***

This kicks man. I love your flow, I said it before and I'll say it again I love your voice you sound like Cypress lol can't wait to hear you on those tracks I sent you man, hit me up. this is some finesse on the mic i dont see anything wrong with this lol.

Of the stuff I have listened to of yours, I think this beat fits your flow the best. You have an uptempo swag about your flow, and this beat fits great.

Other than the mixing (and I would echo what others have said), no criticism here.

Dunno if it's my speakers, but the vocal mix sounds good. (Don't have studio monitors though).
The flow is amazing, but I got used to that after hearing your songs. Now I expect every song from you to have a dope flow :)).
Other than that, I've got nothing bad to say. Great job as usual!

that shit was hella kewl bro, really enjoyed it....a lot of energy, song is dope....all i could find to work on is the same as the others, at times ur vocals are drowned out by the beat....lyrics are pretty kewl...enjoyed this track a lot

Nice rapping mate. You got skills for that, no doubt!!
Like others said, the vocals could be perfectly fitted into the beat. It feels a bit vast and spacious. Its not a big deal though.

Altogether, the track is good. Keep it up mate !! :)

You nailed it,the flow on the beat is incredible and the beat is hardcore to the bone! The mix could have got more clarity and punch though,other than that,great work as always,enegetic and full,Keep doing your thing!

Back