Oceans (Weeknd Type Bet) F4F

Ness Lee

New User
I don't normally do this style of track but i actually ended up liking it a lot. I love your feed back. Leave your links. Thank you for taking the time.

Dope! bro are you playing the guitar in your beats? i would love to learn some of your beats on guitar anyways Great guitar, Dope drum work, nice keys, catchy melody, clear and crisp mix, No Flaws, You got a unique sound bro, keep it coming! :cool:

- Sol-Ra

Last edited:
I think the melody on this is plain out awesome. I don't see anything to be changed at all. The drum work is great and very well mixed. Love the layering, or at least I think it's layered... You have a lot of talent and your ideas are super original. Keep it coming homie.

Have a listen to my stuff and let me know what you think!

[h=3]Sound The Horns (FREE TRACK) - Come one, come all! F4F[/h]
- A

Your response mean a lot to me. Thank you. Also that intro guitar is a sample. For the verse i chopped it up a little and added another acoustic guitar to fill in some gaps.

Thanks so much for your feed, I really appreciate it; I'm here to return the favor!

This is cool man - I've had an insane 10 days and I really was happy to just let this play and really decompress a bit. It has a great sense of space and puts your head in a nice and relaxing/peaceful place. I like the mixture of sounds you have in here as well. My only critiques would be two small things:

I think that synth pad/melody seems out of character. Here is what I mean: it is extremely ambient and washed in reverb which makes it ill defined, yet it plays a nice melody. In general, I would say keep it a bit more dry if you wish it to be a melody part and keep it more focused in the stereo space. However, if you DO wish for it to be a pad, then I would simplify the line, keep the reverb, and drop the volume down in the mix by quite a lot. It just depends on how you hear that part functioning - because right now it seems like it can't decide if it's a pad or a melody.

That's my only critique - I think it's a beautiful track and I dig all the music in there, but I run into that same problem a lot and it always helps me clear up my mix to make a decision (there is no wrong decision btw - just make a clear one).

Keep it up, bro. I'm a big fan of what you did here!

Thanks I didn't really think about that. I'll take that mindset with me on future tracks. It does seem a little off to me since you said that.

I've actually got a really talented artist im hoping will lay vocals on this. Thank you for your input! will return the feed now.

It is interesting to hear this style of beat.
I like that spacey snare.
Everything sounds good, but i dont really feel those open hats/crashes. For me those needs to blend in more.

real dope man, feeling everything here except the hats, which sound too abrasive and out of place imo. v good job though.

Cool guitar sample! Did you record that yourself? It sounds great. The composition of this track is really nice, though some of those piano chords sound a little dissonant. Mix is really tight, but I would turn down those hats, they seem loud almost to a distracting point. Nice variation. Good luck working with your vocalist, I'd really like to hear this turned into a full song. Keep it up. Return feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...etc/funk-x-hip-hop-fusion-lv-aura-f4f-496544/

Back