Funk x Hip Hop Fusion - LV the Aura - F4F

LVtheAura

Critique it all, I am the producer and the rapper. Follow, fav, and comment on soundcloud if you dig it.

Drop links if you want your feedback returned.

Thanks in advance

Yeah man, soooooooooooo funky! Love the rhodes and that funky bass line. Really dope and I absolutely adore your flow. With that intonation it makes it really nice. Always a fan of your stuff! Chorus is awesome. Do you have a Twitter I can follow?

Thanks for the feed on my track!

- A

Im diggin this man.. Great vibe and lyrics, Diggin it man. Nappy Roots vibe on the hook ! Nice !!

PS. You gave me feedback on the wrong beat lol but its all good u gave feed ! thanks man !

Really like your flow man, but I think the beat is a little bit lacking. I'm liking the general vibe to it, but I think the bass sounds a little washed out and distant, like I'm hearing it from the next room over. I would maybe change the mix up, EQ that bass some more, maybe double it up, add some more parts to the beat as well, like a rhodes or something but that's just a suggestion. Anyway, dope song overall man, keep it up!
Hit me back when you get the chance: New Beat

Very dope flow bro!!! I love your delivery is money and you have a very cool sound. I'm diggin the beat, everything sounds cleanly mixed and I can definitely vibe to it. You've been killin it lately dude. Keep going strong dude don't stop, you got it I'm tellin you!

dope flow and real unique sound, beat fits vocals well and grooves hard. keep grinding bro, im impressed.

Holy **** you kilt that shit. Dude... Lyrically you're a ****ing animal. I'm so impressed with the flow... bars are insane. The only thing I didn't get too into was the hook. I wouldn't say it was bad or that it didn't fit. It flowed well with the rest of the song but didn't rub me the same way the rest of the track did. The beat is hella fresh and then to add your insane lyrics and flow on top of it.....wow....this is such solid work. Awesome job man.

Back