new beat onmymind ... f4f

dope shit. chops on point. I drums could use som tweaking to make em sound optimal, they dont sound bad they just lack a little punch, peace

Hey man. I appreciate your feed. Im really diggin this track. The sample is sick and you cit it up really well. Well that nice smooth guitar man... love it. well done

Nice sample selection. The drums aren't what they could be that's my only problem with this. Good stuff though They are ok but they could be much better. Sample is on point though.

Love the choice of sample, nice chops. Drums are a little lackluster but fit well with the sample, they could just use a little more punch. Would like to see you expand it to a full track with some more variations to the beat. Dope work, keep at it.

Check me out[h=1]Its been a while, F4F[/h]

I've heard this flipped before ( by J Prod ), but i haven't heard it chopped like this. Keep it up man, i like this!

Oh hey I remember this! We both flipped this in the same thread actually. Dope flip though fam. A lot of people forget how useful silence is in a song you did a nice job on this one.

Thanks a lot for you feed on my track bro, I'm here to return it!

This is slick and dope man, I was really fond of those chops, especially the sax, guitars, and vocals. They really complimented each other well.

The drums you chose were well placed and mixed tightly as well. I like the vinyl noise and warmth that comes through due to your samples you chose.

Everything sounds top notch - keep it up my friend!

Nice overall work !! good melody which gives me for some reason the creeps and i think its awesome !!
- what i liked the most the kick ( punchy )
- what i would like to be better ; i would like a snare who had more space more reverb in order to make the track more paranoid but depends what you go for !!
Keep producing !!

1 min of pure soul. This joint is perfection when it comes to crate digging and the chops are real smooth. Love the transition at the 1:00 min mark with the volume cut and some filter automation. You are always a great listen. Drums are A1 and your mix is clear and crisp that's how you execute. Keep grinding fasho homie.

Back