New To FP looking for some feedback

thewirx210

What up FP. I been producing since 2011 and just started rapping and taking it seriously. I'd greatly appreciate some feedback on this recent track I recorded and produced. Will give feedback for feedback.

This is dope man - I like you delivery a lot. It's really original and really characteristic which is exactly what you want to set yourself apart from the myriad of other rappers.

The beat is dope too - it's really got an eerie vibe to it. I might even recommend a little more saturation on the voice which will make it cut through without making it too loud. Plus it'll make it even more edgy and aggressive which fits with your style really well.

Great work - I look forward to hearing more!

Please check my latest pop track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-south-etc/pop-wherever-you-f4f-100-a-497515/

Cheers!

its good, the mix is clear and the rapping is coherently structured and flows well. i think the beat is a bit generic though, not saying its bad just it doesnt really play to your strengths as a rapper in my opinion,, the vocal tone is a bit more laid back and subtle whereas the beat is more in your face and blunt.

I like the build up of the beat I think you should take the laugh fx's in the intro though. The rap fits the beat well and your flow is good. The sound quality of the lyrics isn't bad but I feel like there is something off about it that I can't describe. It's like you need more depth in the vocal.

Your flow and delivery is on point. I personally like the mix as is, the hats are high, but not overpowering, I like to hear all the different moving parts. The vocal EQ could use a little fiddling, perhaps. Maybe boost the vamp track on the first verse. But damn, you went in on that second! Keep it up, brother! You got my follow on SC!

Check me out and return the feed when you get a chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/man-moonbounce-future-beat-f4f-498407/

Yo what's up man! I liked the beat, it set the tone nicely. Your rapping was pretty good, but there's a couple things I'd practice on to improve. I liked the lazy style flow, but I feel like a little more energy could have turned this track better. The flow could use some work too. But other than that man, practice makes perfect :cool: Much love, keep it up.

Is there much compression on that vocal? Anyways add more, make it louder but quieter. Widen up those harmonies you add to the rap in the chorus. DeEssing, there's a slight zzz in the vocal now and then, needs a lil attention, touch up. A bit of boxyness on some of the words in the reverb, possibly picked up from your room, especially in the first verse.

Musically, it works.

Back