New Dark Trap beat ( F4F)

Great Track. I really dig the work you did on the drums here.
I think a nice Melodic Synth would fit in great into the Verse.
Transitions are also great.
Good Job!

Nice drop, 808 sounds quite dope on this track. Snare rolls are fine, the synth's match's well with the vibe. Closed hat sounds loose, mix is balanced and master sounds cool on my headset. Obscure beat the way i like it, bell fit's right with it too. Could you review this new MPB track that i made?

This is just right for the Halloween! The beat is super in the listeners face but still keeps the scary vibe, nice harmony between loud and creepy. The 808s are a little too loud imo, the hihats could've been louder the snare is loud as it should be. The sine melodies are on point too, the transitions are pretty badass too, keep it up g.

The beat is fire bro. i love the drumwork. I thought the 808's are tad louder in the mix.
Dope beat

i like the drum work, its pretty sick. the sub bass is a little loud tho. it needs more melodical elements too. it gets a lttle plain after a while just having drums. keep it up though youre in the right track

G this is fire! Fucking love that 808 and all the spooky sounds and melodies and shit. It's got some nice variation as well, so it doesn't get boring even after listening to it multiple times.

Here is my shit

I find this very good!
You built a great atmosphere in this and all seems well balanced.
It actually doesn't need a mc for me, which is great.

Can you tell us a bit about your workflow?

@ytrx

Dude your beat is spooky as hell. Feels like beeing on LSD having a bad trip :-D
Awesome work. Sounds realy good to me.

I thought about to answer your question, but I dont realy know how. I dont know if I have a classic workflow. I try to transfer my ideas ( melodies, drums, basslines ) into FL Studio, once the idea is in FL everything else just happens.

@ytrx

Dude your beat is spooky as hell. Feels like beeing on LSD having a bad trip :-D
Awesome work. Sounds realy good to me.

Haha thanks for this, I thought it was appropriate for halloween!

I thought about to answer your question, but I dont realy know how. I dont know if I have a classic workflow. I try to transfer my ideas ( melodies, drums, basslines ) into FL Studio, once the idea is in FL everything else just happens.

Ok i get it, actually if you don't have a specific workflow but things work it's even better i think, more natural.

Good job, man. bass sounds really fat!!
you should work bit more on the snare mixdown and arrangement transitions. Overall sounds nice.

Back