Dark Trap F4F

Nice introduction, i like this kind of vibe. Piano is interesting because increase it even more the tension on the air. Drop is nice, closed hat sounds quite loose like how they play on my headset. Bass line is one of the elements i most like on this track. Nice details for transitions, insane beat Damski. Could you review this underground beat that i made?

sounds nice, i like that hi-hat transitions. whole mix is also done well. i would like to hear someone rap to this beat

Dope Track

Dope Track I liked & followed you on SC... Liked those 808s and the hihat work and those tape stops were pretty sick.. Here's one of mine in the same vein.. lemme know what you think!

Last edited:
I'm digging the intro but I think the drums could've been mixed a little better. Your kick sounds low, the snare could be turned up, hi-hats EQ'd at the hi-mid, low-hi frequencies. The second time the beat comes back in, another melody to accompany the strings playing in the background would go nice. It definitely has that dark timbre to it. Keep up the good work!

This Track has an amazing dark vibe.
I think the Snare could be more present but besides that you did a great Job.
Well done!

TO ME:

intro is a bit drawn out && hats are a little distracting (might be in the panning)

but overall diggin the vibe, good work

Back