Dat $tick/$uicideboy$ type beat |F4F|

i think the 808 is killer, it woulda been cool if you layered the kick over the 808 and had a more continuous kick/bass line. the main melody is cool at first, but a little stale after a while, change it up and add new instruments. good work though keep it up

Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah I see what you mean about it getting a bit stale after a while. I tried adding new instruments but I never found anything that fit so I got fed up and decided to keep it simple. I'm gonna try and make a more continuous kick/bass line for the second hook though!

Thanks for the feedback.

I can definitely hear the Dat Stick influence just based on the main melodic instrument alone haha. The kick sounds a bit too stock 808-y for me. That bass goes hard though. Gets a bit repetitive for me. Maybe introduce a few other subtle elements here and there throughout the track.

Thanks for the feedback man.

I like that low synth, it sound ominous as hell man. I think a slightly more grimey kick layered on top of the 808 instead of the one you have would better. Nice and dark sound to this track though. Keep it up man.

Not bad, mixing could use some work. Kicks sounds like a dubstep kick but thats just me idk. snare and hi hats good. 808 melody good. nice job

Not exactly my beat type but the 808 keys sounds nice. Closed hat plays nice but think the open could play different. Kick is nice, snare sounds okay. Mix sounds balanced to me but you could use some plugins to make the overall sound a little better, i can hear some discreet distortion on my headset. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

This beat is different and dope man. the hats could use some filtering as its hurting my ears a bit. Mix sounds okay.

i think you should definetley look into mixing your beats more, but other than that i see good potential for the kind of rappers your catering to.

Dark af. I love it. I feel the atmosphere its creating.
The selection of instruments is great, I like them all. The low synth is kiling it. 808 sounds good too, nice slides.
I would let the kick support my 808 let it hit together at least at the first hit of the bar. Maybe you should add some stuff to fill the mids ( strings, low piano melody or something like that ), there is not much going on there imo.

Besides that its a great beat, dark and spooky af.

Check my new one

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ready-4-war-new-trap-f4f-529200/#post50022164

Holy shit thanks for all the great feedback guys! You liked it way more than I expected. Honestly, I've only been fucking around with FL for around 10 months. I've still got loads to learn about basic music theory, chords, mixing and all that kinda shit... anyways I'm gonna check out all your beats right away! If I forget anyone just send me a PM and I'll get on it

your name really fits the feel of the song and i legit hear SB on this track its nice!

Last edited:
I like this bro...def trippy and evil like it man...unique sound selection ...check me out
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...gain-f4f-1000-a-529216/?posted=1#post50022519
Thx bro, trippy and evil is exactly what I was aiming for! Your track was fucking great btw, I just dropped a comment in your thread \m/

your name really fits the feel of the song and i legit hear SB on this track its nice!
Haha thanks bro! I'm glad you can imagine SB on it, that'd be like a dream come true if it happened!

I think I've returned feedback to everyone now. If I forgot anyone just tell me!

returning feedback
These vinyl clicks are something excellent - giving vintage shape. Only few sounds but they can create nice atmosphere! Great instrumental!

Back