"Another Dream" Instrumental (official) Feedback Appreciated F4F

Sol-Ra

Check it out, all feedback is appreciated :cool: also put down some links so i can give some feed as well

- Sol-Ra

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback man i really appreciate it, Worked hard on this one!!! :cool:

You seem to be doing your own thing instead of trying to copy others, thats always great. Follow your heart, the arrangement is great and I mean it. Only thing I would try to improve is on trying to make your sounds as professional as possible. It starts by getting the Top VSTs on the market for Pianos, drums, etc.. If you polish a few corners, you will do well.

Keep it up!

Hey Sol-Ra. I really appreciate the feedback you left on my post. Your beat is very nice. I like your piano melodies. That choir pad gives this beat a very epic feel. The guitar you brought in has a nice touch as well. Goof job.

You seem to be doing your own thing instead of trying to copy others, thats always great. Follow your heart, the arrangement is great and I mean it. Only thing I would try to improve is on trying to make your sounds as professional as possible. It starts by getting the Top VSTs on the market for Pianos, drums, etc.. If you polish a few corners, you will do well.

Keep it up!

Thanks man!! it means a lot!! :cool: i will definitively take your advice for the future!!,

Last edited:
Sounds hard,the piano melody is dope and the drumwork is impressive too,the variations through the runtime of this beat are exceptional the sound effects are great too,could see Eminem or Watsky on this,Keep it up!

Sounds hard,the piano melody is dope and the drumwork is impressive too,the variations through the runtime of this beat are exceptional the sound effects are great too,could see Eminem or Watsky on this,Keep it up!

Thanks man!!! means a lot!!

The piano is cool, your melody is dope and the sounds are good, but I can't say I'm a fan of the drums. They really sit above the melody int he mix and don't fit the feeling of the piano I feel like. The chorus was a cool effect, but I could also use something else throughout to really give it some variety. Keep it up, this has a lot of potential.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...uth-etc/wake-new-chill-synth-beat-f4f-496073/

Thanks for the feedback!! appreciate your honesty! :D

Great listen buddy' you really went in on those keys and you mixed them very well. The piano is a hit and miss instrument for me and you really pulled it off. Very grimy has that oldschool hiphop vibe. The snare and open hat is kind of harsh on the hi end frequencies. Sounds like the problem is in the 10k range I would really try to smooth it out. Overall great listen. Check me out......https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-releases-glory-cloud-f4f-returned-ap-496098/

Really nice, his are pretty crunch and awesome, progression is really nice, i think the piano lacks some processing like something to make it more unique, claps are a bit too high, drums are little bit overpowered haha but nothing really that big, its just personal taste, overall its a really good track, gotta keep grinding

Really nice, his are pretty crunch and awesome, progression is really nice, i think the piano lacks some processing like something to make it more unique, claps are a bit too high, drums are little bit overpowered haha but nothing really that big, its just personal taste, overall its a really good track, gotta keep grinding

Thanks man!!!! appreciate the honest feedback!!! :cool:

Beat knock, really dig the Kick & snare and that baseline booms nice. The melody is dope too, if you can make the main keys sound a little more organic I think that would move the beat up a grade. Great change ups with the forum line too. Nice work right here, keep doing your thing fam!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/tha-hijaq-volume-2-mixtape-here-495874/

Thanks for the feed man!! i agree i need to invest in a better piano Vst for future productions, Nice song btw you got tight flow more feed at your thread.

the sounds use to layer the snare need to mesh better ... the sound should enhance the snare ... either use a different drum or work on the eq so the sounds find there own place in the mix ... piano sounds as if its hiding in the mix some during the verses ... keep it up ... clean up the mix a bit and this will be better ...

returned

the sounds use to layer the snare need to mesh better ... the sound should enhance the snare ... either use a different drum or work on the eq so the sounds find there own place in the mix ... piano sounds as if its hiding in the mix some during the verses ... keep it up ... clean up the mix a bit and this will be better ...

returned

Thanks!! appreciate the honest feed!! tryna hone my mixing skills now, :D

yo man its a dope beat for sure. the melody and shit is very nice. what i would work on is mixing the drums as i agree with previous posters, the drums sound like they are put on top of the track. I think the snare/clap and hihats reside to much in the high freq area try to bring em down a bit. I also think the track could a use a lil bass boost, but its still dope, peace!

yo man its a dope beat for sure. the melody and shit is very nice. what i would work on is mixing the drums as i agree with previous posters, the drums sound like they are put on top of the track. I think the snare/clap and hihats reside to much in the high freq area try to bring em down a bit. I also think the track could a use a lil bass boost, but its still dope, peace!

Appreciate the feed!!! :cool:

Very smooth man. Only thing catching me off guard is the clap/snap it just feels very generic, like I've heard it one too many times. Maybe try layering it with some other sounds ya know. This cool tho dude, extremely melodically pleasing. I like the different instruments. Another thing this could track could potentially gain benefits from are some possible transition sounds, reverse crashes, white noise builds, reversed reverb tails, etc... Good track tho dude can definitely vibe to it.

Back