Its been a while, F4F

Girardii

Aye, had a previous beat that needed some tweaking, here's the final product.

As always, feedback will be returned asap, just leave yo links

I like this has a nice vibe to it something you can really bop too..for effect you may want to think about filter some of the drums on some parts to give it some extra flavor

that's some head noddin shit right there... I had to play it twice.. as a rapper inspired me to jot some lines down. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for your feed bro - I just got back in town and I'm here to return the feed.

This is so slick bro. I dig the vibe, it's a cross between that 80's style as people said and some more old school elements. There is a noise element in there that reminds me of the old tape decks from the early 90's (and some vinyl warmth as well).

The stereo fx were cool with the drops and panning of the chops. Everything is really slick.

Keep it up man - this is dope!

Thanks so much for your feed bro - I just got back in town and I'm here to return the feed.

This is so slick bro. I dig the vibe, it's a cross between that 80's style as people said and some more old school elements. There is a noise element in there that reminds me of the old tape decks from the early 90's (and some vinyl warmth as well).

The stereo fx were cool with the drops and panning of the chops. Everything is really slick.

Keep it up man - this is dope!

Thanks bro! Funny you mention the noise and vinyl feel of it, I try to sample directly off vinyl as much as I can. I love it cause it gives the track that insane vibe you just cant get from mp3s online.

Back