New Beat - DeLorean - F4F

Solid Mixing. The aura and ambiance of the song is nice. I can't really see someone performing on it though. That's not a bad thing though. Instrumentals like this are def in demand by company for things such as movies and commercials. I can easily see this as a song that's playing while someone is driving a car in a movie or commercial. Or when someone is breaking into like a bank at night. It sets a mood. I would def go that avenue with this song.

Returning feed i can see drake or somebodylike that on this. tha mix is on point and tha way you have it progressing is dope af. i think an 808 in here would sound pretty dope also imo but goodwork bro

Your melodies are a bit too loud compared to your drums. I also think you could take some high end off some of those synths because it's kind of ear piercing. My favourite thing about the track was the kick. If you put an 808 with that kick it would make this track even better. Some change ups in the hats would be dope too (like faster 1/32 or 1/64 type deal).

you can check me out here

Yo nice track. Its dark, borderline depressing but a nice ambiance overall lol, it's very chill actually.
The mix is quite clean except for the part with the 808 bass. I think it's too loud.

Back