Break Away - K Dangerous Fully mixed track! Something different!! F$F 100% always

I really like the synth, the cracks, the glitches, it makes everything a bit psychedelic but organic at the same time. The rap is on point too, nothing much to criticize here !

:) Great track !

Hey thanks for the feedback and the follow. This track is nice man Im really digging the vibe of the beat nice and gritty with an old school feel to it. Keep it up man.

super different, i like it. only thing i'd change is the snare, make it punchier and knock harder, then you'll have a really dope song. good job though man.

Pretty nice work dude! I like the sample and the hissing on the background of the track,the flow on the beat is incredible and full of energy,the mix is also great,it reminds me of some early Nas work,Keep it up!

I think the vocals should be a little more over the beat, and I agree with the quantization of the beat . IT just sounds a little off at times, other then that this could fit nice into a mix tape I think.

dope track brotha, you killed this, i like the noise over it. it gives it that mellow vibe, i cant explain it. its dope though. Thanks for the feedback on my track brotha

I dig the intro orginal. hah. Definitely unique type of instrumental. The rap's decent. Maybe EQing/Compressing the vocals it a bit better by making them less flat and more powerful would aid in making the song sound more like that old-school hip-hop.

http://bit.ly/1DMKwGk

Different mix with Man On the Corner beat.. kinda sounds like it could be cleaned up a lil bit but your flow is nice
Keep up the hardwork bro

Back