Lo-fi Hip-hop Beat F4F (I will return all feedback!)

already gave feedback on this track so you know how i feel, but that beat making video is dope , takes it to the next level

heres my track for feedback if you havent already

Hi Chris, it's very relaxing! i love that piano.
The only thing that does not convince me is the snare.
Interesting video!
Would appreciate a feedback on my last beat (nothing that deals with yours, mine is not relaxing at all :rolleyes:)
-> YouTube

Chris, one last thing, could you please tell me how can I post a yt video in this forum like you have done? Thanks.

Chris, one last thing, could you please tell me how can I post a yt video in this forum like you have done? Thanks.

Hey sorry for the late reply, there is a "Insert Video" option right above the box you type in then you just copy and paste your YT video link in. gonna check your video now!

First off, I think it's cool how you've shown the creative process in the video, made it a lot more interesting than most videos I find on here.

I like how everything builds up, there's lots of layers to this track and they all fit together nicely. The airy vocals are really cool, love how well they mesh with the piano. If I was to change anything, I'd look at adding a bit more percussion or switching it up a bit in places - you've been really creative with the other instruments so it'd be cool to see the drums get the same treatment.

If you could check this out in return, I'd really appreciate it; My first ever release, 'Jaguar' - will return all feedback in detail

Hi-hat feels a little too metallic/tinny imo, but otherwise you sound selection was on point. Like another poster said the volume of snare should be increased a bit. A very laid-back track, good use of the vocals on this beat. Wish I could've heard the whole thing. Keep up the good work.

Can you leave me some feedback on track, thanks: Old school rap beat, feedback within 24 hrs.

Back