Power n freedom

Thanks for your comment.

Damn, this is really nice. Just straight bars and hip hop, I love it. Great vibey beat and everything is mixed well. The flow is great and you stay right in the pocket. Good stuff man.

? Had to throw a like on that. Feels good to hear straight bars man been awhile for me. Also I like your delivery, very clean. Keep it up!

Real old school hip hop shit! Fire bars. Flow is awesome! Those drums are so beautiful, i fell in love with em! Good job bro!

Beautiful hiphop track man thats all i gotta say i wish hiphop went back this...i hope you hit it big man old school is the best school all day

Last edited:
This is good music man! I really dig the word play and the bars are fire. I only have good things to say about the song the delivery was on time the beat is hot the mix is clean vocal stand out well! Good work fam keep doing what your doing!

Love the boom bap vibe, the way this was recorded and the overall sound really feels like it came straight out the 90s. Your twitter game hard all your soundcloud sucks also fucking killed me, yo hit my line if you want to use that Schoolboy Q type beat I posted or if you want some of my more NY style instrumentals. Would love to have some of these real lyrics and flows on my music

This is fire bro! This reminds me of the music I grew up listening to, your flow kinda reminds me of Nas I have nothing bad to say about this track!

this was hard. bars on bars. It was refreshing to hear real bars for once. really feel like youd fit in perfectly w pro-era. this is a quality track! no critique!

heres my new track for feedback thanks g!

Back