Joey Bada$$ x Fabolous Type Beat - NY Love "F4F"

COfactor

Show love and leave some feedback! I'll return the favor. If you like what you hearing, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel and follow us in Soundcloud.

Stay blessed y'all!

Aye this is dope. I like the lead you used a lot bro, the drums are nice a boom bappy. Maybe make the drums smack a little more but other than that it's good man. Keep this up!

The intro really leads nicely to the verse. Sounds are nice with a club vibe to them. I'd just say that 'yeah' at the start could be more varied or more sparse. These hats sound really good. The balance between bass and kick could use some work, the kick doesn't punch through. Pad may as well be the culprit, chop some of the low mids and see if that helps. Nice work.

My recent work:
Full Stash | Dark x Melodic

Nice vibe. I loved the mix on this. With was a nice huge/wide and balanced mix. I really loved the pad in intro as well as the drums. If anything I would say kill the producer tag but obviously thats a preference. Keep this up though

When you get a chance check out my latest,
New Chill Bounce (F4F Guarantee)

Thanks for the feedback! The producer tag is definitely a plus man. Got to prevent my beats from getting jacked lol

Nice vibe. I loved the mix on this. With was a nice huge/wide and balanced mix. I really loved the pad in intro as well as the drums. If anything I would say kill the producer tag but obviously thats a preference. Keep this up though

When you get a chance check out my latest,
New Chill Bounce (F4F Guarantee)

Back