High Caliber ... F4F

No doubt. I'm waiting on a USB elicenser so I can get some new sounds in my DAW. I've working on stock sounds right now and they've grown bland in a hurry. Appreciate the feedback!

Wooord I like that deep kick, sounds good man. I bet you'll sound even better when you get new sounds. I followed and liked.

wow man, the track could have been a hardcore energetic beat with the type of drums you used. I mean from the intro, i though it would be something hardcore but then the keys just makes it melodic. I'm not sayng that its bad, i'm just saying what i felt would be good. Don't take it harsh though :D

Anyway, the track is good and clean. Keep it up mate!!

Hey check mine while you can :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cond-official-song-please-do-critique-501862/

I followed you on soundcloud. I really like the way you use drums. You can also check mine :D

I don't take it harshly at all. It's always interested to hear how other people might have taken a thing. I was at a crossroads after putting those drums together. Maybe I'll try your suggestion and see how it turns out. I'll check you out now. Cheers.

wow man, the track could have been a hardcore energetic beat with the type of drums you used. I mean from the intro, i though it would be something hardcore but then the keys just makes it melodic. I'm not sayng that its bad, i'm just saying what i felt would be good. Don't take it harsh though :D

Anyway, the track is good and clean. Keep it up mate!!

Hey check mine while you can :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...cond-official-song-please-do-critique-501862/

I followed you on soundcloud. I really like the way you use drums. You can also check mine :D

Yeah, man. Stock sounds for sure. Just waiting to get Nexus around the middle of the month and experimenting some in the meantime. Cheers. Feed returned.

I'm using a Roland FA-06 (play everything by hand) and LogicPro as my DAW. Last time I produced, the computer was a bit of an afterthought. Started on a Korg and a D8. So I'm not utilizing logic or the iPad tie in much.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm basically reacclimating myself and teaching myself fresh how y'all make beats these days. Haha.

I'll check yours now.

not bad...i mean i could sense the stock sounds but u worked with them decent, i like the bass u had going on, keep pushing and be patient, learn as much as u can while ur waiting, whether it be techniques, plug-ins, terminology, or genres man...just learn haha, what daw u using?

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...p-dirty-south-etc/there-i-go-yj-vasco-501967/

check me out and let me no what u think

haha...no way, my daughter (who is 6) is telling me she wants a roland fa-08...checked them out this past weekend and she loved it...dang ur an OG haha...keep at it man

To me, the Roland series has the best overall layout. The Korg still has the cleanest stock sounds. But Roland has better sample pads, more effect control, and better response on the keys. I wish I could merge the two. Haha

Funny though, I'm teaching my 6 year old son how to play. Kid is a natural. I showed him the piano loop for CREAM two times and he repeated in. Rhythm is off, but he naturally understand melody. Got him in guitar lessons, too.

Goal is to make them better than I ever could be. Haha

Keep going man I can see you're still experimenting and expressing all I got to say is keep it up get those sounds up and know what you're aiming for meaning are you making a beat so that a song can be made on it or are you making the beat to just go nuts and have more fun! Peace

Back