Hard Trap Rap Beat - ''Jungle'' (F4F)

Thundaa

Made a new beat this week, can't really imagine an artist's style it'd fit right away but it gotta be somewhere near Future or Thug imo.
Anyway, give it a listen and tell me your thoughts (FEEDBACK FOR A FEEDBACK) !
Every opinion is important to me, thank you!

https://soundcloud.com/therealthundaa/jungle-trap

Last edited:
Nice vibe on the track man. Sounds like something 40 would produce for Drake. Good work

I went and liked your track on soundcloud too.
Here's mine if you wanna leave Fb.
Beat Thread

It's dreamy. Weird vibe for a trap beat but I dig it. It's easy to listen to for me personally because, the loop in the background that's there the whole time is repetitive, but it's phrased in a way that makes it seem like it never fully lines up with the rest of the beat, and it's done in a way that makes it sound better instead of worse :)
Nicely done.

Heres my thread if you want to give some feed:
Lattice

Dope composition all around , that been said i feel some element could be improve . The delay on the main melody is to much to me . The instruments use in the hook are dope af though . I feel the mix could be improve a little . With a better mix i can see some good rapper on it . Keep up the good work !

@ooobrey

Nice work, man. I love the playful melody and the drum pattern a lot. But the drums could've been stronger and the bassline too. Other than that great track.

I reuploaded my beat after some mixing, take a listen to it now.

Last edited:
Dope composition all around , that been said i feel some element could be improve . The delay on the main melody is to much to me . The instruments use in the hook are dope af though . I feel the mix could be improve a little . With a better mix i can see some good rapper on it . Keep up the good work !

I re-uploaded it with a after doing some better final mixing. Check it out now. Thanks.

The intro with the filtered strings instantly has me thinking of something 40 would produce, I like it. The drums are nicely mixed, definitely packing a lot of low-end. The piano is cool, but I feel like it could do with a bit of echo to give a spacier feel if that makes sense. Had my head nodding all the way through man, awesome job.

The intro with the filtered strings instantly has me thinking of something 40 would produce, I like it. The drums are nicely mixed, definitely packing a lot of low-end. The piano is cool, but I feel like it could do with a bit of echo to give a spacier feel if that makes sense. Had my head nodding all the way through man, awesome job.

Thanks for the great feedback!

I really dig the instrument vibe. Only thing that could make it more "hard" style is adding alternating kicks during the second half.
Overall Good work!

you this is very chill and deep...only thing for me is the snare/clap...sounds too bright and hi fi for this type of joint...put a lp filter on it and I think it will def be more in line for what youre trying to do

Back