Church - Hip Hop Instrumental/Beat

This is a nice beat but there are many instruments and that means you'd have to do great job in mixing. It's tougher to do it with many instruments playing. Although, you didn't do bad there is places where the instruments are louder than the drums. That usually doesn't happens in hiphop, in pop maybe. I like the concept but yeah the drums are too weak in this one. Keep up the good work!

I like this a lot. Only thing I will say is to keep the drums higher then the rest of instruments as mentioned above. I do like this beat though and the bassline. Keep at it! :)

That bass sounds really organic, i love it. Also really nice work on the vocal samples.

McDonalds girl tho...

The bass guitar is sounding awesome, love the organic drums as well. I'll be honest, I wasn't sold on the organ when it came in, but it works beautifully with the vocal samples (you've done a great job on those). Although it feels a little busy at times, I like how much details and how many layers there are to this. Excellent work man.

Interesting beat. Definitely unique. I like the horns. Bassline is nice. The mixing needs work tho. Too many frequencies are clashing with each other. But overall its got potential. That vocal sample is killer! love it!

Back