BEATS AND BARS --- Stranger Danger [Hudafuk] --- F4F GEARUNTEEEE

Although you built your drums and your bass nicely around the sample, I don't like the chops
I believe with longer chops it could have been smoother and more easy to listen
I liked the change you did at around 1min when u filtered the sample however!
Keep going ;)

'Preciate it, my man! Sorry for such a late response, I forgot I had this thread here, and I don't sign in much [obvious by my post count and join date]. My favorite part of this beat is when the sample is filtered too. But yeah man, had I made the chops longer, it would've sounded a lot weirder than it already does haha

Stranger Danger is such a beautiful track! Well done.. Love the chill vibes, occasional switch ups and etc. Keep it up

Interesting vibe. Didn't expect and 808 bass to come in on this kind of beat. Its different. I like the piano chops. Reminds of like an old XV style song. I like it.

Interesting vibe. Didn't expect and 808 bass to come in on this kind of beat. Its different. I like the piano chops. Reminds of like an old XV style song. I like it.

I like to catch people off guard and/or go against everything they expect, so I guess I've accomplished at least one goal today. 'Preciate it

Back