apisol - mill (feed for feed)

Thanks for the feedback. You have crafted a unique soundscape that I really enjoyed. I wasn't sure what to make of the final 45 seconds the first play through, but I thought it made better sense in context the second go round. Good work

yeah i was thinking i needed to reduce some of the synth layering there, it all plays at the same time instead of having diversity... probably sort that out tomorrow and re-upload

really interesting track, i like that high airy kinda reverse sounding sample and the contrast between that, the guitar and the vocal sample. the drums all fit well with the other elements and the patterns work well. i think the bass sounds a little flat and muffled and the low-end as a whole doesnt sound as well polished as the other parts of the track, regardless really good track.

interesting track, I like it, good work on the variety in the beat. The right person could do this beat justice.. the first person that comes to mind is "The Weekend". Check out my latest track out at: https://soundcloud.com/tonykill/count-tracula-tonyfeelgood

fun track to listen to, the melodies are so creepy lol, drum sounds work well, just feel it's a bit empty. could do with a more prominent bass and some pads and airy subtle stuff just to flesh out the beat a little.

Not a fan of off balanced mixes and there's not enough on the other side to contrast that percussion. Goes all too abstract on the splicing for me second half!

More Bass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back