Ethereal (F4F) (Donkey Kong Sample)

Wow that left me speechless dude,the sample is unique and the drums are also great,I like the bass a lot and the vox/choral througout the beat,could definitely hear A$AP Rocky on it,really great and fresh idea,I am looking forward to hearing more of you,Keep doing your thing!

Build up is great, loving the atmosphere too.

Attention to details is amazing too! Great flip on that sample

Last edited:
hella chill i can hear some deep shit being said to this add a singer to the hook boy you got a hit lol. but real shit this is dope cant say anything negative about it.

check these out for me
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...om-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/beats-f4f-498849/

The vibe is is smooth, the keys at the 1 min mark were nice, nothing wrong with the beat to be honest, everything on point.

Glitch Line (F4F)

Build up is great, loving the atmosphere too.

Attention to details is amazing too! Great flip on that sample

Wow that left me speechless dude,the sample is unique and the drums are also great,I like the bass a lot and the vox/choral througout the beat,could definitely hear A$AP Rocky on it,really great and fresh idea,I am looking forward to hearing more of you,Keep doing your thing!

Thanks for the love guys! I honestly really appreciate it all!

Yeah this joint def picks up and so smooth when them hats and pad sounds come in underneath everything. Straight zoned out head not music and I really want to hear someone like Blu spit on this. Ethereal is the perfect name for this song. Crazy thing is I could hear someone as wild as Thom Yorke sing on this and just phuk everyone's heads up!

Back