Beats F4F

I'm feeling both of these man. Real different and I dig that.
The sample in the first one was hot. I like the smoothness on that one.
The 2nd one is the hottest of the two in my opinion. The synth melody you've got is tight. & those toms are nice, think they could have had an effect on em, but still hot.
Both tracks were different. Dope stuff bro.

Here's the link to my track
https://soundcloud.com/rodg_illest/gang-bang

Hey man nice stuff. I think your mix is pretty good but the kick could use a little better mixing. try cutting off below 23khz in your EQ on the kick.

Very chill my man! The first track almost left me wanting more. I was really waiting for it to kick in and it never did. This has a the feel of some sort of interlude on an album. Like I can see Common almost rapping, or saying some sort of poetry or deep shit over this short track in-between skits on an album. hahaha anyways dope stuff.

The second track was ethereal and dark. I like your style man. Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback earlier on Faded.

nice drums on your thoughts. like that spacey feel. imo the mix is a bit muddy, but you can clear that with some eq on that melody. overall really good!

Dope, I was digging both of them, the second (Back) more so than the first, but they were both solid. Really chill sound to them, maybe a little more punch on the kick for both. Really like your drum patterns as well. Good stuff.

both of these are nice . mix is great, drums are good and everything fits perfectly. keep it up! :)

MArch 15 - I like the vinyl punch in the kick.. but the whole percussion patters were too simple for me.. the bass cant really be heard so the whole thing ends up being off balance and robbing the track of its potential and energy. I think with the simple drum/hat pattern, the sample gets a little repettitve.

back - The track was pretty lifeless before the 808 came in, but the groove is there once it does come in. I would say if you replaced the snare and kick with a more powerful sounding one, it would really help the track out. i feel like there could also be a high pitched legato sound in there in some parts.. like strings or something.. it was missing some high end information in the whole frequency spectrum.

Back