2 new dark/party/trap beats

Hey man, thanks for the feed!

I like the sounds themselves on Eternal Madness, especially the synths, but I have to agree with a few other people here that the drum pattern is too offbeat. I found it really hard to follow, which detracted from the rest of the track as a whole. The 808s could also use some tuning. The overall atmosphere is on point though, and I think if you could sort out the points above this beat would be dope as fuck

Winner Takes All is dope. I think the 808s on this one also need some work, as they don't seem to be in key with the rest of the beat at points. Again though, you have a great grasp of atmosphere and overall mood. The synth that kicks in around 1:17 is my favourite bit. Spacey shit man.

kepler (F4F)

Sultanare! Thanks a lot for the feedback you returned! Glad you liked the atmosphere i tried to create! Thanks for the advice! Keep going!

Eternal - beat was pretty hard, seems like the snare was off for some reason, the hard 808 and brass gave it that dope hard sound, and the drum programming was dope, other that it feeling like the snare/clap was off.

Eternal - beat was pretty hard, seems like the snare was off for some reason, the hard 808 and brass gave it that dope hard sound, and the drum programming was dope, other that it feeling like the snare/clap was off.

Thanks a lot for the feedback man!!

The first one would be dope for a fight/diss track for the right artist. Clap might be a LITTLE much at times. Feel like at times everything collides a little. Overall still dope. Maybe just a little more mixing.

Back