Aspect "The Gallery" Produced by RaySwift. Feedback returned

RaySwift

yo what up. check out this track by an up and coming artist that goes by the name Aspect. Beat was produced by me. First time an artist rapped to my beat. Check it out. feedback returned. I appreciate it! thanks in advance folks! peace!'

YouTube - Aspect-The Gallery

Love this!! It kinda reminds me of some jay z and kanye crossover! I loved the flow, I loved the beat, I loved the lyrics!

What up folks!! Thanks for the comments! I appreciate it a lot! Once I get home on the computer, ill peep y'all tracks and get back at u! Keep real hip hop alive. Peace.

Really dope beat man, that's on some Jay-Z american gangster stuff! I wouldn't say the rapper did much justice for your beat, but none the less, great production dude!

@ Scarred Productions, Thanks a lot fam for takin the time to peep. Diggin your tracks man. I like that Galactic beat. Im curious about what you were doing with that "Strap On The Side" beat. Its basically the same beat and hook as Spice 1's track. One of my favorite songs BTW.

@ King Boom, Really feeling that Marvin Gaye flip. Sick sample and Im really feeling the drums. I can hear Wu-Tang rip that track.

---------- Post added 07-08-2011 at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-22-2011 at 09:02 PM ----------

thanks scarred and King Boom! I appreciate it yall!

Hey what's up Ray!! The beat was really sick.. I liked the tones and the feel of the track.. I also felt like the artist was pretty good, and his lyrics had some substance to them!! Overall - nice drop!! - I felt like his vocals could have been placed a little differently, but that's water under the bridge!! For the first song under your belt - you're off to a good start!!

Take a listen to us and leave a comment in the thread over there

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...silver-moments-free-dl-f4f-drop-links-372646/

Last edited:
Back