Just made my best beat ever!! Feedback returned

First off a huge mistake I noticed was panning your snare 100% right! Never ever completely pan, if so just slightly offset it. It completely destroys the mix. Unless there is special circumstances. Also, you need to have a chord progression. All I heard was single notes being played and a off key bass line.! Ask yourself this, would you listen to this song over and over?

Sick beat!

I really like the vibe you're rocking here, especially the staccato piano that comes in around 2:20, really does a great job of keeping it interesting without making too noise. Its all blended real nice, the only thing that got me was the constant presence of that strings got to be a bit much by the end, but thats probably more of a style thing than anything else.

Hit me back !!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...t-****ed-up-video-f4f-within-24-hours-367594/

On the first one, I also noticed that the snare sounded way off panned to the right. Aside from that, I enjoyed the drum sounds you used. I'm not really feeling the actual track though, but that's just personal preference.

As for the second one I'm feeling. Except for the drum pattern starting around 1 minute, it needs more groove to it, and maybe add some pauses and shit throughout the beat. It kind of reminds me of Wale beat.

soundcloud.com/scarred

Yeah. i also agree on the snare pan, make it subtle to the right if any at all. The vibe on this beat is pretty cool.

The first beat has a weird mix. The kick is hard left and the snare is hard right. I would turn the single not piano down a little bit. I think its the hook. Other than that its koo. I like the second better. 808 is hittin nice. This mix is better. Nice.

Awesome, piano chord is drooo, the temp switch will make it hard on the artist, but im sure they can cope

i cant say much as others have covered most of the bad stuff,you could pitch the bass drum down a lil and use edirol orchestral for some good string sounds,like some spiccatto violins,other then that eq a bit then it will be awesome!

I don't like the first one for reasons others have already stated.

The second one is DOPE though, I think you should be grooving a little more with that kick drum, that kick hat snare hat got boring after 8 bars.
I would also consider changing the hi-hat to some completely different sound, it feels like a part of a different drum set from another place in another time :)

Check me out:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k-feedback-returned-asap-368869/#post49131658

Back