Life's Silver Moments - FREE DL - (F4F) Drop Links

lovin this man! its actually the sound i want to make to.
that soulful shit

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

did you use chords on this?

over nice beat bro if I was to change anything id change the drum sounds n drum pattern to switch up more and maybe add 1 more melody during the verse. keep up the hotness

Awesome beat! Great mix, the track had me nodding my head within the first 20 seconds. Only thing I would is the drums. i dont like the snare really. A snare with more reverb on it or a clap would sound better in my opinion

Thanks for all of the feedback guys!! As always much appreciated... I checked out your links and returned the feedback!!

Mark: I am using chords when I play certain instruments to build the progression....

Tronic: I couldn't find a thread, but I went and checked out your youtube account!!

Keep it coming!!

Very laid back beat, good job with this. Just try and add a little variation now and again to keep the listener happy and you'll be done with this, mix sounds nice and balanced too. I like how you have the pic of Nicki Minaj there too lol i could definatly hear her on this one.

I like everything except the drums. And maybe the chorus. That synth that comes in just, to me, really brings the track to a place it shouldn't go given the rest of the song. The drums are just kinda plane. The snare is bland and I feel like some acusticf hi hats would be nice over this.

It sounds cool, i like the melodies you used, maybe the guitar that comes in at 0:22 could be toned down some or changed up. It sounds alittle like a Zelda track but i could hear Nicki Minaj on something like this.

Feeling it man. Dope sh*t. Like the melody a lot. I think drums go perfect. Sounds like hitting sth with a rubber thing.

Whats good fam, reminds me of a big sean type of beat. I dont really like those bells during the hook it makes it seem kinda cheesy, but besides that I think its dope. Has that GOOD music typa feel. Hella good vybes. Actually maybe its just the strings.

Last edited:
Back