Pete Rock Drums

Johnny Fab

IV Jetsz
how does Pete Rock get his kicks and snares to sound the way they do im listening to his "Petestrumentals" album and im loving his drum kit and i know he doesnt use library sounds either so how does he get these vinyl drums so sound so clean and fat sounding:confused:

^^^^^ yea Its the same thing for his basslines, sure everyone can low end but none like him same thing for when he playes them out 2 they sound way 2 fat to believe.....

PR is one of the greats...nobody sounds like him. CL Smooth would have been a nobody without PR's help and his beats.

Subtle-t said:
PR is one of the greats...nobody sounds like him. CL Smooth would have been a nobody without PR's help and his beats.

i agree

SP-1200 sample rate=26.0hz which equals=punch,crunch,grime,hip hop 8bit? 12bit? that sound? EPS sample rate=31.3 13bit?

Johnny Fab said:
how does Pete Rock get his kicks and snares to sound the way they do im listening to his "Petestrumentals" album and im loving his drum kit and i know he doesnt use library sounds either so how does he get these vinyl drums so sound so clean and fat sounding:confused:

What part of Connecticut are you from bro???
Peace
S II

GLBeats said:
what did he produce?
you shouldnt have asked that on here...

TROY is his most well known beat but hes done recent stuff for little brother. his best stuff was with CL Smooth in the 90's. check for the main ingredient.

NastyNewJersey said:
you shouldnt have asked that on here...
^^^

Jenre said:
:bigeyes:

and you call yourself a hip-hop producer?
see.

niggas on here will cut themselves over **** like that then jerk off to a video of preemo digging for records without gettin a bandaid first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back