Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Design.Digi

Who do you think is iller and why???
Swizz%20Beatz.jpg

manniefresh.jpg

This is a pretty hard question, I like Swizz alot but Mannie built Cash Money like James Jamerson and the rest of the in house musicians made Mo Town. It's too hard to pick, but I'm going to have to say Fresh cuz he produced alot of Cash Money records and without him, I think alot of those artists wouldn't have gotten as much exsposure.

Mannie Fresh, dude's cataloge is crazy, he did mostly all the production on them early cash money albums. I remember when they were dropping albums left and right....

Last edited:
Damn i didnt know mannie got this much love......

But yeah i gotta go with Mannie....Im sure Mannie is to the south wat Swizz is to the East but since Im from da south......

truthfully he's probly been one of the bigger influences in my music and I dont even do it purposely but he pretty much set the tone for the south.

swizz beatz is way underrated..........lately he's had alot of commercial **** but you gotta remember he is responsible for the entire ruff ryders movement........much of the lox and shyne po's ****............and jay-z

gotta give manny fresh credit because he basically started the whole drum/tom roll trend in beatmaking

Last edited:
looks like mannie is shining more than swizz so far...well...swizz faded kanye when they battled...so that must mean the fresh > swizz & kanye...right???

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/843WSznP2CY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/843WSznP2CY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Swizz

dudes been consistent for a long time, party up was the shyt

mannie has been able to switch the sound up... where swizzy... has always been swizzy (he's had hits) and maybe cause i'm not from the east coast...

but i have to give it to mannie... listen to Top back, one of the hottest productions

personally i would go with DJ Quik, Rick Rock or Battle Kat all three are under rated IMO

Last edited:
Back