Roots Manuva REMIX COMPETITION! Get the acapella!

Is this exclusive To This site?
I downloaded the Acapella and then the original song, Its not the kind of hip hop i Listen to, BUT i attempted it but i can't fit that 'style' of beats OR acapella, so i gave up on it.

It would be nice for somebody on this website to win it!

it is not exclusive to FP but we are promoting the contest

SHOW YOUR SKILLS!!

:cheers:

damn!!

i saw that this morning and was like super stoked! big dadda is so dope.. this is one of my favorite songs of manuva's.. roots is one of my favorite artists and though i can't do my justice its cool to get the accepella..

very very cool!

**** i even own the single on wax..

This is pissing me off. It sounds like the time sig changes back and forth. I dont know if its 4/4 to 3/4 or 4/4 to 2/4!!! :mad:

Sorry guys but I can't allow posting MP3s like that...

You probably can preview the track in lo-fi on some record stores websites though

-mano

I uploaded a mix i done of this accapella with an old instrumental i done at 184bmp , mite be helpful to you, maybe not... youl find it here www.soundclick.com/pfarrell im not entering it , coments welcome all the same..Thanks

are you guys having fun remixing the track?

let everyone know how its going - REPRESENT FP!

:)

You can watch the video at Ninja Tune's website. (sorry if I broke any rules)

I added a blend of one of my songs with Roots' verses on my website. I think it came out alright. I call it "Witness 1 Hope (No Witness Left Remix)"

Check it:
www.soundclick.com/sifubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Great guys!

SifuBeats I like what I am hearing, the drums have a great feel.

OK make SURE you guys put these on CD and send them to Big Dada

HEY you never know! And there is nothing to loose. Your stuff will be listened to by a very cool and inspiring label.

Good luck

Back