48 laws every producer needs to know

all great men HAVE or HAD enemies.

if you ain't got none, then you just ain't a GREAT man

YOU "CREATE" ENEMIES BY BECOMING A GREAT MAN

so that "law" is......if you don't have any enemies, then become a great man?is that really your interpretation?

jackiechan.jpg

So give the context because taking them as a set of axioms about power means that power is the context - me I say you are better off reading Dale Carnegie's How to win friends and influence people, along the same lines without the negative aspects

When you reach a certain amount of success, no matter how good of a person you are your gonna have enemies, it just comes with the territory.

When you reach a certain amount of success, no matter how good of a person you are your gonna have enemies, it just comes with the territory.

but it's not saying that enemies are a by-product of success, it says "If you have no enemies, find a way to make them."

Rereading it it strikes me as "The Prince" only the readers digest condensed version.

Yes, it does have that Machiavellian overtone doesn't it??? ;) Acquisition of power at all costs is the really digested/condensed version.

Last edited:
The 48 Laws dont apply well to the profession of musicianship... they do however apply very well to positions where you can use your ability to influence others decisions i.e. politics, economics, sales etc.

And it isn't as Kenworth claims dogshit... no lie the ideas in this book can change your life if you apply them to your everyday life... you can see them at play daily if you look at the world for what it is... A huge game

Well, I must be doing something right then, as I know I have a few people on here who are less than enamoured of me...

But I did not go out of my way to cultivate them, they just took exception to me and my answers

but it's not saying that enemies are a by-product of success, it says "If you have no enemies, find a way to make them."

that's what it says when you take it LITERALLY -

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

the ideas in this book can change your life if you apply them to your everyday life... you can see them at play daily if you look at the world for what it is... A huge game

exactly, sir.

The 48 Laws dont apply well to the profession of musicianship... they do however apply very well to positions where you can use your ability to influence others decisions i.e. politics, economics, sales etc.

And it isn't as Kenworth claims dogshit... no lie the ideas in this book can change your life if you apply them to your everyday life... you can see them at play daily if you look at the world for what it is... A huge game

you only need to know about the 48 laws when you are dealing with other people that are using the 48 laws

but...is that your interpretation?

i already stated what my interpretation was...the problem arose when you interpreted my interpretation incorrectly.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

"Making enemies is a natural byproduct of being a part of our society, and thus if you’re truly being social this will happen on the web. If not, how muchpersonality are you really injecting?"

that's 100% true, too...

Last edited:
i already stated what my interpretation was...the problem arose when you interpreted my interpretation incorrectly.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

"Making enemies is a natural byproduct of being a part of our society, and thus if you’re truly being social this will happen on the web. If not, how muchpersonality are you really injecting?"

that's 100% true, too...

ah,ok..

Back