Can Any Producers Hook It Up With Free Beats For Promotion?

K

Konsept2006

Wuttup, I'm an mc from Chicago and I stopped rapping for a whole year so as I can revise my style and I think it's straight now so I decided to get back into it. I want to do a mixtape but I don't like stealing mainstream beats, can any producers hook it up with a couple free beats so as I can put those on the cd and promote you all at the same time? I'll take 1 or 2 only so I ain't just walking away with your library or anything. Peace.

I got some old beats from some producers I work with in house that I might be able to slide you. What type of beats are you looking for?

Get at me

BCottonMusic said:
I got some old beats from some producers I work with in house that I might be able to slide you. What type of beats are you looking for?

Get at me

J.Quest said:
How big do you plan on making your project?

answer at:

JQuest811@aim.com
J.Questthc@hotmail.com
myspace.com/jeyq

Okay well I'm coming back to the game and I do want it to be kinda big, cause I'm gonna try to get at least one track on one radio station and I don't ever wanna record something that aint full potential. The beats I'm looking for are for an emcee that spits fast so I think the beat should be just a little slower than usual and i'll be on mostly serious mode but i'll change it up. thanx. peace.

ebworld thanx 4 the love but i can't open your beat, could you tell me the name and i'll get it off your page?

Check out the first beat on my purevolume page. If you like your beats slower than most then I think you might like this one. It's got some nice strings in it.

www.purevolume.com/mattb

Let me know whats up. If you like it we can work something out.

Dead President, both beats were hot, hit me up PM so we could definitley work something out. Ricky Sal i'm gonna have to check your myspace at my boys house later today. Thanx for the love, peace.

Yo Thanx to everybody who helped me out, i'll be finished with the mixtape by the first and i'll make sure yall get ya copies. I just need all the beats in time for the recording. Thanx again and peace. anyone else wanna contribute just pm me or hit up the forum.

Wanted to thank y'all a second time. I got beats by e-mail, mail box, and wanted to make sure i give my thank you's out. Anyone else want to donate thanks and peace!

nice to see you doin your thang..lets us know when the mixtape is done for review...

okay, so i ain't expect anymore help so thanks 4 still lending a hand and i'll definitley check all your pages if i havent hit you back yet i will do so

konsept.im from chi too.and i got a studio we can go to an everything. 50 an hour.and the beats are free,thing is i got to hear your **** to see if i like you at all.check the myspace and holler back.

myspace.com/ceethechef

btw the first 2 are free.the other two on myspace are taken allready.

Anytime....we gotta help each other..PM me and I will make something for you...just be sure to get at me for real. One love and God bless

Back