Samples In Red Bull Big Tune

Thanks I'm glad you like my tracks! All I use is an asr-x pro and a ton of vinyl. I have 4 asr's total (I love that machine, lol) and a vintage keys module as well as several vsti synths. Track into cubase le4 via lexicon omega.

Thanks I'm glad you like my tracks! All I use is an asr-x pro and a ton of vinyl. I have 4 asr's total (I love that machine, lol) and a vintage keys module as well as several vsti synths. Track into cubase le4 via lexicon omega.
I lke ya shit u enterin in what city?

People selling samples now.
Now? This has been a fairly common practice for a long time. You'd be surprised at how many of your favorite producer have paid people to dig for them. There's quite a few cats who have made a living doing the legwork for producers.

Anyway, yes. You can use samples in the actual battle itself.

yea I've been digging like crazy.I got till september so i got more than enough time. I just hope my city doesn't have all dirty south beat makers

Maybe va beach if details ever emerge. Lol, right now it just says "va beach -- TBD"

I live in MD so that'd be the closest place
damn ur beats are crazy sick praise...i suggest u post some of ur flips...u got some fire

im sure va will get a date the dmv is crawlin wit talent.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

jeh u got trilogy

I just manipulate the patches and make my own.I just got it running after my joint crashed a yeah ago.Praise said he used the vintage keys,E-mu got some good soundfonts I think they on my blog unders soundfonts out the ass 2

its a module i think i got some e-mu shit in sample that got basses in it.You can make some ill shit if you fu.ck with 3osx

Last edited:
Yea I talked with Dibiase via twitter and he said don't even worry about the samples issue. He said that was all 14kt used at sxsw and he was runner up. I just submitted my application for my area VA Beach and I sent nothing but sampled beats. VA LETS GO!!!!!

Yea I talked with Dibiase via twitter and he said don't even worry about the samples issue. He said that was all 14kt used at sxsw and he was runner up. I just submitted my application for my area VA Beach and I sent nothing but sampled beats. VA LETS GO!!!!!
Yea I 100% down now im workin on joints and digging for crazy shit now.

Good luck Abnormal, I'm kinda curious to see what kind of scene St. Louis has.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Also I was curious as to how many people get invited at each city?

wow i just reconsidered into not entering this year
Praise you gonna kill everyone if you enter lol
i just checked your bandcamp
Slap might be the best beat i've heard in awhile
i feel like i've heard the keys from somewhere.
did you sample that from a video game?

Back