If you ruled the world...

I would make Idaho and Montana prison states where only criminals could live. There would be no jails, you'd get sentenced to live in Idaho or Montana. You would still be able to take whatever life skills you possess there. You would just be living in the 2 biggest hoods in the world.

Good luck.

No fags in skinny jeans, and no pop music would be considered "hip-hop"

Last edited by a moderator:
No fags in skinny jeans, and no pop music would be considered "hip-hop"

Woop woop!

I'd make it so that if you try to clown another dude on the internet, you'll both be swooped up by the net police and have to fistfight at a neutral site. There would be an arena somewhere in the world I guess.

^COSIGN! n that prison states idea don't sound bad on tha surface either lol.

And anyone who is heard using the phrases "all-of-a-sudden", "a-whole-nother" or "irregardless" shall be sent to a work camp.

I'd make the minimum salary for teachers at least 70k/yr. But with that comes higher standards and qualifications for teachers, as well as more accountability inside and outside the classroom.

Minimum wage for politicians, and any politician that votes against their campaign promises gets immediate castration with a rusty spoon.

I dont want to live in a Theocracy that bans freedom of belief. Having SWAT teams patrolling the street sounds expensive and unappealing. Being killed on site if accused of rape sounds unfair. these are all just horrible ideas that weren't thought out very well. It seriously sounds like some close minded ish you would have thought of when you were 11.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your post is an example of what's wrong.

Read my post again. And read your reply I quoted above twice. See how they differ so much that, it's almost like you are replying to something else, knowhatImean?

It will be LESS expensive, because not as many fat bastards would qualify. Who said killed on sight? HELLO, I specifically mentioned a state-funded lengthy and thorough appeals process. It will be less expensive due to the millions saved that were formerly spent on incarceration.

I accept your apology, or at least your non-response.

Last edited:
SWAT roaming the streets...? Sounds hella un-cool, lol

Sounds like the Red Dogs in Atlanta or Black Cats in DeKalb...
They stop you, beat the **** out of you, then ask for your license and registration...

And those damn red dogs in plain clothes and ****... you don't know your walking past a cop till that 250 lbs. guy who was walking behind you is throwing you on the ground and beating you with his badge.

Another one. Who said roaming the streets?

Who said corrupt cops?

Oh, you did.

I would make Idaho and Montana prison states where only criminals could live. There would be no jails, you'd get sentenced to live in Idaho or Montana. You would still be able to take whatever life skills you possess there. You would just be living in the 2 biggest hoods in the world.

Good luck.
LOL! why Idaho or Montana. Why not any other state?

Did anyone read my education post? To me, that's the important thing.

Another thing would be to require new parents to go through a mandatory parenting class. You're required to learn how to drive, why are we not required to learn how to raise children? My mother is a caregiver and I've seen my fair share of clueless parents to know that this would do a lot of people a lot of good.

if i ruled the world i would develop a coke habit.

then i would embezzle funds from the treasury to create a death star and escape on a rocket ship with 100 weed plants so i could turn the moon into a marijuana farm.

best fucking leadership ever.

Last edited:
LOL! why Idaho or Montana. Why not any other state?

I just imagine they have a lot of land that is undeveloped. I mean the criminals can still work, hell it would be doctors, lawyers, teachers, dentists and everything there.

It'd be a mirror of what you have in your state eventually unless some thugs took over Taliban style. Then they might have to go to "real" jail.

Initially, it would be to keep them away from "regular" citizens.

Rappers will be there too. Actors ... all kinds of people.

Hell, you'd be able to take a safari style trip through there every now and then... at your own risk.

I think it would be better than locking people up, if you could show that you have been rehabbed... you'd get to leave after your sentence is up.

Some people might even stay.

It wouldn't be a free for all, there would be police there too to take the real nutcases off of the streets. People would try to function the way they did before... just not around regular people but people that bent the rules.

Murderers and rapist and all of that... would be sent to Utah.

everything would go to shyet, cause i don't know shyet about shyet besides making beats and turning knobs. I would be like one of these R&B stars that you see... I'm the star i rule the world, but it's people that dress me, tell me what to say and what not to say, drive me around, and handle all those that oppose me.

Back