If you ruled the world...

if you replace cops with SWAT teams then yeah, they would be roaming the streets. you said it.

No. You need to read more critically. Do not put more into what was written, and you already know about that ASS U ME stuff.

Who said cops have to patrol? I didn't. Don't assume.

Did anyone read my education post? To me, that's the important thing.

Another thing would be to require new parents to go through a mandatory parenting class. You're required to learn how to drive, why are we not required to learn how to raise children? My mother is a caregiver and I've seen my fair share of clueless parents to know that this would do a lot of people a lot of good.

I read it, and I thought, damn Voss25 would make a great Secretary of Human Affairs in my regime. Serious. I have thought about having education more thought-provoking, and I advocate mandatory parenting classes to this day.

I'd establish a rap-battle-thunderdome as law of the land.

All conflicts would be solved in 16 bars or multiples thereof.

And I would make it so I don't have to wear a shirt in public.

...Unless someone had a problem with that and defeated me in the thunderdome, because thunderdome is law.

"...mom's spaghetti"

If I ruled the world I would rule with the use of a puppet ruler. I'd just make all the decision in the shadows, and no one would ever know it was me. LMAO. I would create something called the "BLACK DIAMOND CARD" which would allow me to get anything I wanted for free. Kinda of like a Black Card, but I never get a bill... Ever! I'd live a normal life as the secret ruler of the World. Nice!!!

If I had supernatural powers and ruled the world... I'd make everybody switch nationalities every month.

One month, you'd be white.... the next month you'd be black .... then Asian... then Hawaiian... until you became everything and then the cycle would start over again.

People would be like "Can't wait to be white again, I couldn't get ish on credit last month..."

If i ruled the world.....I'd make sure everybody was allowed a formal education for free. This way you would have the option of a choosing a career path by choice.

Last edited:
i would get rid of all those illegal alien laws... well at least for the women, and bring them to the U.S. I've seen some dominant booties in other countries that need some guidance. especially brazillian cuban latina hispanic hell they all look alike to me beautiful co co butter skin and thick as *&%#$ those are some sexy homo sapiens.

HAHAHAHA!
:cheers:
Funniest thing i've heard all day.

My wife was a home loan officer for awhile. She used to tell me all kinds of crazy stuff that happened depending on which box you checked for nationality.

If i ruled the world.....I'd make sure everybody was allowed a formal education for free. This way you would have the option of a choosing a career path by choice.

This would make the world a better place. Some people turn to "shady" dealings because they really can't afford an education.

People scream GET AN EDUCATION! ... have they seen University prices lately.... not everybody is going to be able to go... unless you want to come out $100,000 in debt before you get a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
There'd be no such thing as money!!!! EVERYONE works a trade of their choice for the enjoyment of it, and EVERYONE gets the best of everything under the sun!!! Level playing field, no class barriers!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

i would get rid of all those illegal alien laws... well at least for the women, and bring them to the U.S. I've seen some dominant booties in other countries that need some guidance. especially brazillian cuban latina hispanic hell they all look alike to me beautiful co co butter skin and thick as *&%#$ those are some sexy homo sapiens.
Co-sign
:cheers:

I would make a law that all doctors would have to have take a tattoo class in college and if somebody caught an STD... the name of that STD would be tatted on their back and it would be illegal to remove the tat's...

They would all be in the same place on everybody so if somebody came at you with a shirt on you could be like HOL! LUP! turn around... if they had scars where the tat's normally go... you could be like "What used to be there?"

or you might run into a chick that doesn't have anymore room for any more entries, lol "Damn Girl!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Id eliminate diseases (unless ur an ******* then u can die) condoms money ugly chicks chicks that dont give head a lotta sh*t would be different

honestly i'd cut those ****in subventions that the European union gives those ****king milk and crop farmers!

they are overproducing **** because they get it financed anyway so they dont really have to be worried about the current market situations and ****...producin twice as much as the local market needs and gettin paid 4 it anyways

everything that gets overproduced gets shipped in 3rd world countries especially africa...

sounds like a good thing at first but

those people who sell it in africa are demanding a much lower price for the goods from europe (no productions costs for them etc.).

that means the native african farmers cant bring their own produced goods on the market because nobody would buy it since the price is often double or triple as high as the price form the european stuff!!!!

so they go broke, cant make a living, cant send their children to school, dont got money to build an infrastructure, it goes on and on...

seemingly unimportant things do keep our world down...

yea, but it's a shame that people in other countries have so many things going on yet they seem as tho they are happier than we are as americans. They have simple lives and don't care about what shoes to wear, having a 3 story 20mil house, buying a motorcycle or whatever.

I would make it to where everyone rich would know what it's like to make $6 or $7 an hour and live in poverty. I went to California and seen so many stuck up azz rich people it was ridiculous. I would make all they azz flip some damn burgers.

Retail is a headache, and people never put stuff back where they got it, like clothes, i walked in Burlington trying to find some jeans and i mean shyet was everywhere. I couldn't find the size even if i found the style, it may be half way around the store. I'd make all customers put shyet back where they got it EXACTLY the way it was.

My first job when i was 16 was at Academy Sports. And every night we would have to get the store ready for business the next day. There were so many clothes to fold back up and put on hangers and shoes out the box and just random fishing lures hanging around (ALOT OF LURES).

y'all niggas is arguing like crazy about illuminati and **** and simply oversee the fact that LOBBYS are ruling the world!!!!

its the lobbies who dictate market conditions!
it's the lobbies who decide what countries get paid and which gon suffer!(Agrar Lobbies)
it's the lobbies who're deciding about war and peace '(American Oil Lobbies /Iraq)

that whole illuminati **** is gettin on my nerves just because people actually believe **** that they can't prove and oversee **** that is so obvious because its part of our everyday reality...

Back