If you ruled the world...

B

biggrome

What would you change?

(I had to have a thread in this section... it's only right...)

Uhh, not tryna get into all that but, yea, u might rule tha world, but you're still human...

The law. All unjustified murderers, rapists pedophiles and anybody else committing really bad crimes would be killed asap if they were found guilty. No life sentences, no 10 year wait on death row. And maybe people that decide to have kids are bound to look after and raise them unless they're mentally ill or have some stringent circumstances.

But in a perfect world. No recreational drugs, no alcohol, mo Satanists/FreeMasons/Illuminati. ALL people should have human rights.

Oh and i'd have every superpower known to man. All i can think of for now.

The law. All unjustified murderers, rapists pedophiles and anybody else committing really bad crimes would be killed asap if they were found guilty. No life sentences, no 10 year wait on death row.

There's no way to prove if somebody is guilty or not unless you have something like DNA evidence though.

There are over 1,000,000 people in jail that aren't supposed to be.

I'd have another tap in the kitchen, for beer. Remember the Arnie movie The Running Man, I'd have that going on and the British Royal Family as contestants.. When they run out, I dunoo... No prison sentances for non violent/sexual offenders, use the money saved from that to build rehab centres, for drug rehab and regular dick heads that can't participate in my err dictatorship.

I'd make music education a requirement in schools (n I'm not just speakin bout Mozart).

/THREAD

Unification with the Divine. The foremost goal. Even atheists need to reach their full potential.

Some right-wing, and some left-wing action.

Right wing on career criminals and sex offenders (free lawyers and extensive appeals process, so when they are done with their legal process, there will be few qualms about cancelling their ticket). Career criminals who want to pledge allegiance to the game of crime will get taken out at every opportunity. There would be no "regular" cops. The minimum qualification for cop would be SWAT team.

There are more, but just these alone would save the governments millions upon millions and increase the quality of life. The few who don't want it will be gone soon.

Left wing on drugs, censorship, the arts, social programs, etc.

Last edited:
^__________ Hahaha!

Smithgrind hallucinated and said:
im so glad no one from fp rules the world. these are some horrible ideas lol

No, seriously, are you afraid that, under my scenario, something you are doing would not be allowed? Why do you want career criminals around? Are you someone who fits one of the other categories? NO!

Last edited:
I dont want to live in a Theocracy that bans freedom of belief. Having SWAT teams patrolling the street sounds expensive and unappealing. Being killed on site if accused of rape sounds unfair. these are all just horrible ideas that weren't thought out very well. It seriously sounds like some close minded ish you would have thought of when you were 11.

Why don't you enlighten us to some of your good ideas then?

im not saying i have any ideas, im not even saying i would want to rule the world. All im saying, is that your ideas basically take society back 500 years.

that whole thing about unification with the divine is kinda a disturbing idea IMO.

honestly, there are so many problems in the world that there is going to be no way to resolve them all unless there is some kinda of huge disaster, which triggers a learning to work together montage set to the tune of "One" by U2. until that day, we are going to have people who think everyone should be unified with the divine and others who disagree fighting constantly.

Last edited:
I'd spend everyones money on building a time machine.

For the f*ck of it.

If i ruled the world, I would get rid of the one constant problem...Money!
Money is truly the root of all evil, it divides families and countries. It brings upon jealousy and envy. The only reason we think, were so dependent on it, is because thats what we were brainwashed to believe. Is just paper, and metals, that causes an imbalance in our society. Theres no reason for rich or poor. GOD made this world for us to share it, live amongst ourselves believing in unity and peace. SO damn you money!!!

But thank you money, because that 42 inch plasma is going to be great on the ceiling...

SWAT roaming the streets...? Sounds hella un-cool, lol

Sounds like the Red Dogs in Atlanta or Black Cats in DeKalb...
They stop you, beat the **** out of you, then ask for your license and registration...

And those damn red dogs in plain clothes and ****... you don't know your walking past a cop till that 250 lbs. guy who was walking behind you is throwing you on the ground and beating you with his badge.

There are so many things wrong with this world but I'd start with education.

I'm in the process of cleaning my basement and I'm looking through some stuff I did when I was in elementary and high school.....all I can say is thank goodness I read on my own time or I would be one stupid ass muthafukka.

Honestly, the education system is bullshyt!

There's so much that kids should be taught, it's unreal. One thing I really hate about elementary and high school is that it's a regurgitation system. They basically give you answers and you gotta memorize them for the tests. There's no thinking involved.

I can basically remember grades 1-5 being filled with NOTHING.

Grades 6-8 were still garbage but they started teaching us some basic stuff.

High school was a joke. I slept thru my two morning classes EVERYDAY and messed around in the afternoon classes. I only did assignments that affected my marks and studied the night before for tests and exams. I still averaged over 90% for all my courses combined. That's how easy it was. Basically, I have really good short term memory and because of that, I could ace tests and exams.

I pretty much learning nothing useful. Everything that I find useful that I apply in life at the moment, I learned on my own.

Also, the education system I was brought up in was a public school, but it heavily favoured Judaio-Christian beliefs and history. We were taught the history of white Christians and Jews and their culture. Everything was put in a very good light. That's clearly racist.

I would teach the culture and history of the entire world so we're not so ignorant about everyone but ourselves. It would also make us more accepting of each other and promote peace indirectly.

I would teach courses about healthy nutrition, eating habits, proper exercise (not the waste of time gym class was) so we're not a bunch of unhealthy fat f*cks who get a thousand diseases by the time we're 40.

I would teach courses about different social behaviours and proper mind frames for success, not only in work/business, but also in day to day life. It would help to let kids learn from mistakes made by others so they can lead stable lives. This ranges in everything from money management to personal relationships to mental health and so on.

I would teach philosophical courses to get kids really thinking on a deeper level and pushing themselves to become the better everyday. Some people might think this stuff may be too advanced, but kids start thinking about life's mysteries at a pretty early age.

I would get kids thinking about their future careers early and often. How many people truly know what their purpose is at 18? I know so many people in university that take whatever and they honestly have no clue what they wanna do with their life. My sister took BioChem for 5 years (she failed a couple courses) before she realized she didn't wanna be in a lab for the rest of her life.

I could go on and on, but basically, I would change the philosophy of school. I would make it more "thinking" based rather than "memorization" based. I would try and mold the future generations to be problem solvers rather than problem creators.

Yeah...to me, this is the 1st step. Do this and the kids you bring up will solve a lot of the world's other problems themselves.

Back