How do people get banned??

calmAss

I don't get it. lol

There's people here getting banned 3, 4 or 5 times.
What are these guys doing? lol

Troup and Rome has fought and talked sh*t to everyone on this board and I don't remember them ever getting banned.

I'm curious. What did you guys do to get banned?

slapdance.gif

THIS!!

Its a secret society the ones at the top never go to jail (get banned). Mike Blud got banned for something we all have did before and because he was a low level member he got murdered.

I don't get it. lol

There's people here getting banned 3, 4 or 5 times.
What are these guys doing? lol

Troup and Rome has fought and talked sh*t to everyone on this board and I don't remember them ever getting banned.

I'm curious. What did you guys do to get banned?

You can ban me yourself by putting me on you ignore list.

Never seen anything like this thread, lol.

You can ban me yourself by putting me on you ignore list.

Never seen anything like this thread, lol.

lol. Calm down Rome. I know your battle-rapper adrenalin sometimes acts up, but that was not an attack on you.

I was just in another thread where someone was saying how he got banned like 4 times and I started wondering.

"What the f*ck do these guys do to gen banned. 4 TIMES?"

Didn't they learn their lesson first time? Or do they have a list of "ban worthy sh*t to do" that they're trying to go through.

There are "arguments" on here everyday though... if you want to call them arguments.

I don't argue that much any more.

No need to.

Just kinda crazy you put peoples names in your post like some sort of jealousy thing or something, lol.

:cheers:

2ekr6ee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I try my damn'dest not to ban people. But then people go out of their way to push on with me until I have no choice. Alot of mods will ban you with no explanation over the slightest violation of FP policy.

They have the right to, they're doing what they're supposed to. I overstress if a member is bothering you, PM a mod(the "Report!" button no longer works). I'll always evaluate and resolve a situation when PMed.

That's the reason I now close conspiracy threads I used to love participating in. Because people kept complaining about them. If you complain to a mod, the situation will be resolved. I was a member long enough to understand threads come and go, e-arguments occur but after awhile I'd hope no one holds grudges, and general discussions do occur.

I try to weed out the nonsense and let you guys have your outlets, but I need you guys support on that. All mods up here do.

I even tried to let Koko come back as a member, he just kept acting crazy. Others are up here, we can check IPs and servers to easily figure out you're the same guy who was cussin us out a week ago. As long as you act right or pick the right people to bother who won't PM me to get the problem resolved, you're fine. Although none of us should be flaming or degrading members as it says everytime you post.

The reason Rome and Troup don't get into alot of issues up here where I step in has nothing to do with their "status" they're both grown enough to know if they violated they'd be banned and the mod who handled it would just be doing their job.

But everytime I see them getting into it, someone's calling them out. If anyone should be getting banned it should be the guy who starts it, but, troup and rome shut them down without having to PM me, so no one gets banned. It's not like mods are banning the members fighting with them and giving them a pass.

I try my damn'dest not to ban people. But then people go out of their way to push on with me until I have no choice. Alot of mods will ban you with no explanation over the slightest violation of FP policy.

I hate that, once I was banned and the reason was "you know why" LMAO.

Oh and another was "anti homophobia comments", but if it was anti homophobia it means I was speaking out against homophobia, but yeah I called Koko gay.

Aw man entertaining ish... to fun.

still never banned!!!!

but i was scolded from some one for something i still don't know about.
but then again, i contribute to this forum by giving out free advise to upcoming professionals

yes, i did cheer myself, pat on back

Obama%2520and%2520Crist.jpg

Back