WTF: Rapper Murs kisses Guy In New Video

I just don't understand why people can slip and do racist shyt and get a pass, but soon as you call someone gay anything politically incorrect.....

You can pretend not to be gay, I can't "pretend" not to be black.

Gays have more rights because they gay than I got being black, and it didn't take them hundreds of years of mistreatment to get them.

They mad they can't get married in some states, but when we talk about our ancestors being raped, breeded and having no control over where they ended up whatsoever, people act like I'm always bringing up the past.

I just got stopped by 4 cop cars that 8 vested cops with guns hopped out of today for doing "40 or 45" in a 25mph zone literally feet away from a sign that said "speed limit 35". Didn't waste my breath pointing it out, because that woulda just made it worse. Bet if I was gay I could sue the city for some shyt like that, I just get a warning I should drive safer like they doing me a favor by not ticketing me.

I beleive you should fight for what you believe in, these guys ain't fought enough, they get everything handed to them because they weak and people feel they need protection from everything. I despise them no more than the rich silverspoon fed kids who never have to work a day in their life who act like they "worked hard for anything", so don't take it like it's just "them" that get on my nerves.

Now i've gotta be forcefed their culture and don't have the right to say "WTF is this gay azz shyt?" But my high school history book had 1 page with pictures taking up room for text dedicated to black history.

I got the right to feel offended I gotta respect some wierdo shyt that biologically isn't even logical, but just a couple generations ago, I couldn't drink water from certain fountains without getting beat down and thrown in jail. And I damn sure better stay my azz out of West Virginia in 2012.

Just a rant, but this is getting sad. Now I can't even listen to hip hop without having to sift thru all the wierdo shyt, but my kids better not pray in school? GTFOH.

Since I can only hit the like button once...I have to say that's a great comment. Too many times I have seen people comparing Gay BS to the struggles of African-Americans/ Blacks.

Comparing the two should never happen...just NOT the same! Not in the same galaxy. Walking down the street no one can't tell sexual preference (unless the person is acting flambouyant) but a brotha can't hide his skin color.

Gay struggle and black struggle are nothing alike. With that said, I don't really care about Mur's sexuality. Long as his music dope

here we have someone with the balls to speak out against our cruel society, y'all are ****ing insane

in 2012 people still believe that being gay is bad, that there is a god who created the world, that nicki minaj makes good music, smdh

Being gay is disgusting. Especially for guys. I dont care what society thinks. That's how I feel and force feeding it and pushing the "agenda" will not change my values.

Being gay is disgusting. Especially for guys. I dont care what society thinks. That's how I feel and force feeding it and pushing the "agenda" will not change my values.

i'm not encouraging it, its a big genetic fault and we need to get rid of it because its self destructive behavior, its bad for the humankind

i'm just saying that you can't hate someone for it, or beat him up, because he might been abused or he's genetcialy made like that

but please don't promote it in media, advocating it and make it look normal is the worst to be done

we need to figure out where it comes frome and how to get rid of it

homosexuality is not bad for man kind. end of story.

if your dad was gay you wouldn't exist...

do you wanna die right now ? do you wanna be wiped of the face of the planet ?

you don't ?...you don't wanna die then don't say homosexuality is normal

homosexuality is non progressive, its animalistic sex drive with no chance of progression

its NOT normal PERIOD

Guys. Gay men can have sex with women. Just because they are attracted to men does not mean they cant reproduce. Your logic is flawed.

Guys. Gay men can have sex with women. Just because they are attracted to men does not mean they cant reproduce. Your logic is flawed.

So do you think if the world was filled with Gay men and lesbian women that the men and women would just get together just to help re-populate the world? Nah...I'd say that it would be gay men going to the sperm bank making a deposit and leaving so the lesbians can be scientifically knocked up. The bulls would not be letting their ladies sleep with men because nature would take it's course. The women-women would start falling in love with the men and vice-versa. Sounds like a crazy B science -fiction movie.

ofc gays want to kill all humans in the world
same as nazis
same as obama

This is one of the funnier threads on FP in a long time.
**** the industrial complex, **** the Wall Street, it seems the biggest waste of money was sending some of you mofu to schools. 'Cause you are still dumb as hell.

I mean, no matter how many pages the thread keeps on going on, not a single mofu comes to the realization that MAYBE, just MAYBE being a gay dude ain't as bad for the human race as every retard with an IQ below 80 reproducing?

If HUMAN CIVILIZATION comes down to REPRODUCING, then shouldn't making 95% of men and women sterile be the best solution? 'Cause when retards don't reproduce, there can't be no new retards born, right? And not only going by some posts in this thread, but by TAKING A GOOD LOOK AROUND YOU, shouldn't the main mission be to prevent MORE RETARDED PEOPLE?

So again, with 7 billion people walking this earth, pollution, CHILDREN STARVING BY THE MILLIONS every year and you waiting for a Messiah to kill you all, while the Earthly Messiah at Apple brought you your new IPhone, I mean, ain't that a sign that MOST of you (you in the generalizing sense) SHOULDN'T REPRODUCE?

Don't you get it? You are the slaves of your DNA, a virus, an unintelligent, yet complex set of molecules, which's only mission is to turn everything into itself. ****, even DEAD THINGS are "forced" by OTHER DNA to live again. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust".........yeah Bible, u iz fool off wizzdumbs.

Life is a virus. DNA is its form.
We are the first species on Earth which can control said virus. So again, I ask you, what is MORE IMPORTANT for the future of our civilization: Frank Ocean not making out with Murs, 'cause then they make new Gay Boys, or every retard who doesn't have a PS3 to kill time making new babies and creating new intellectual retards, who think the Earth is somehow responsible for them being able to drive SUVs, eat 2 pounds of meat every day (torturing animals who don't deserve it), throwing half of it all away, while HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS starve, while ****ing and reproducing like rabbits, ****ing it all up?

Take a guess.

Right, it's "da gayz" who destroy our paradise of 400lbs women eating chicken out of buckets and men in their early 20s not being able to read and write, but having five kids supporting welfare-whores. Yup, I just read the Bible, lets forget rational thinking, it's Da Gayz.

Jeebus will come on a white horse, shoot all the Bad Guys with his laser eyes and then we will fly via Air Heaven into our sky-mansions, where we get cable and daily steaks and we ****, fart and complain about Heave(n)rizon not being perfect.

Yup, it's clearly Da Gayz. lol

^^^Told you retard isn't as strong of a disrespectful word as fag. You just said it in reference to 95% of the population, was that not used out of context? Smart-dumb folk FTW.

Again, I don't got no problem with gays, I just don't like having to be forcefed anyone's culture. I hate black muslims who talk shyt while I'm eating my pepperoni pizza. I hate Jehova witnesses for knocking on my door and not taking the friendly hint to leave. I hate people who try to change my mind about stances I have with politics...and I hate people trying to convince me "gay is normal and not gross". I've never tried to convince anyone "being straight is normal and not gross". if you gay, you not gonna change cause of what I said, don't try to forcefeed me your bullshyt and we fine.

I just don't understand why the cops got the right to harrass a guy for wearing baggy jeans or a backwards hat(gang detail)but won't say anything to a man in dazzey dukes walkin down the street. Because it's okay to say one is offensive, we just gotta look the other way when we see the other and be all politically correct.

I also stand firm that biologically homosexuality is B.S. So is getting a blowjob from a chick, she can't have a baby out of her mouth. So is using condoms...unless they break, lol. That was just a side discussion, we are allowed to have those, right?

FYI, one of my best friends back in the day was a lesbian. She was on the dude side. I could roll with her because we both drank, smoked, and liked women. So I guess lesbians are ok in my book. Lol.

Last edited:
Back