WTF: Rapper Murs kisses Guy In New Video

By your "logic" you are saying that a child wouldn't know that their momma is their momma....the one whose breast they were feed from. And that a SCHOOL should teach them things without the respect of the parents and what "THEY BELIEVE". So what if atheist are offended or gays are offended....THAT'S MY CHILD. Yall don't get it....you can play in the head of a child and not tell them the reality of being gay...because kids are not to fond of the words boo boo, booty. They will go eewwwwwwwwwwwww gross.
My logic is that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual and homosexuals can raise kids fine.

^^^you can't bring that

homosexuality is the opposite of life

if you say homosexuality isn't wrong your basically happy to die

Don't really see a problem. I just see the gay discussion popping up when you have the sex talk with a kid. To me it seems stupid to sweep it under the rug like it never happens because then when the gay topic does pop up, the kids gonna be confused because he thought only boys could kiss girls and that girls can't kiss girls or boys can't kiss boys.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

That's the same logic I usually hear from old school racists. We used to raise up niggers to be below us and a nigger wasn't something you want to be. Now these niggers out there marching around like they're not coons, spooks or jiggaboos and making it seem like they should be proud of it. Now these coons want rights. Why should we give them rights? we use to be beat niggers and showed that we were dominant. Now we gotta be nice to these niggers and give them jobs that they wouldn't get because they're niggers.

for real though your post almost read like the logic I heard from the racist dudes in Huckleberry Finn and Gone with the Wind. Just replace every word used for homosexuals with words used for nigger and it fits perfectly
Exactly. I can respect a racist not changing his mind which brings the thread full circle. Us blacks "gotta know our place", I even stated I can't go to those outback spots in West VA without expecting problems. Difference is, i know my black azz ain't welcome everywhere and have to accept it. these guys won't accept that they're not welcome everywhere because instead of having to fight for themselves, they got everyuone else fighting for them.

A cross get burned in my front yard tomorrow, it may make the news, be "under investigation", but we know where that goes. Black church bombings? All swept under the rug, but no one better dare punch a gay guy for being a douche if you're straight. Just sayin.

Respect my non progressive way of thinkin like I'm forced to respect when a white man turns me down for a job or credit loan...or when I know I shouldn't have f**ked that white girl, but now she's callin rape. Or when I'm tied to that truck knowing I took a wrong turn in Lesterfield.

I know where I'm at, you can't change a stubborn mind, all I'm saying is I don't wanna see that gay shyt and don't want my kids seeing it until they're at an age to make thier own decision, I don't want them thiking it's just hip or acceptable and jumping out the window in the name of what's trendy. Problem is, I gotta respect the big bad white man, but gays don't gotta respect no type of way I want my kids raised or what I prefer not to see when I walk out my home.

Keep thinking I'm the crazy one. Pedos are the next trend. 30's already the new 20. Nikkas my age still dress like cheif keef. Who they f**kin? Men...and young dumb girls cause they don't even want an "old ratchet" joint(aka woman their age).

Last edited:
My logic is that there is nothing wrong with being homosexual and homosexuals can raise kids fine.

I'm cool with that. Because that would be (NONE OF MY BUSINESS) what two men are doing. What I'm saying is the problem happens when there are rights involved. When it is taught in school by teachers that it IS O.K...and it goes against what the parents of the child feel. So in otherwords.......the gay people can have their way with their "adopted or other type" child but the natural parents of a child won't have the right to teach their kids Christian values. That is not a sane America. That is ass backwards.

Last edited:
How is it saying any of those things? I'm not sure if you are trolling or not.

lets rewind some years back..your father is gay...you'll never ever enter this world.....the way your father is is normal, therefore your not happy to live, its completely normal that your father is gay and can't have any children

that is pure logic, i don't see how you could interpret it as trolling

lets rewind some years back..your father is gay...you'll never ever enter this world.....the way your father is is normal, therefore your not happy to live, its completely normal that your father is gay and can't have any children

that is pure logic, i don't see how you could interpret it as trolling

GAY PEOPLE CAN HAVE KIDS.

For all i know my father was gay. There is no way of knowing that he wasn't.

Last edited:
@deranged

Morals are changing, not slipping away. Slavery used to be moral...

What i don't understand is how how you, a black man (i assume from your posts), can think its moral to discriminate against someone because of the way they were born.

As stated before. At least know your place. I got 1 page of black history out of a 500 page history book growing up. Now gays get a whole week of kids being educated on them. I can easily see how myself as a heterosexual black man is offended by all this. My kids will know more about how to be gay and proud than they'll know about being black and proud beyond my intervention...wonder how that would work with 2 fathers?

Funny how the same f**ks in here acting all overly prolific can jump in a hip hop thread talking about the influence it has on kids, illuminati and all types of B.S., but don't understand how homosexuality has become waaaayyyyy to acceptable and influential on mankind in 2012. And how that can lead to a negative light.

I'm still crazy tho, right? Sure. Y'all keep bendin over and letting these guys have their way with y'all. Pun intended, but it's really not funny.

Last edited:
I'm cool with that. Because that would be (NONE OF MY BUSINESS) what two men are doing. What I'm saying is the problem happens when there are rights involved. When it is taught in school by teachers that it IS O.K...and it goes against what the parents of the child feel. So in otherwords.......the gay people can have their way with their "adopted or other type" child but the natural parents of a child won't have the right to teach their kids Christian values. That is not a sane America. That is ass backwards.

Separation of church and state. Its right there in the first amendment.

I don't get how you could see anything wrong with teaching kids to be open and excepting of different people, where as Christianity is close minded and says that anyone that isn't christian is going to burn in hell.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

As stated before. At least know your place. I got 1 page of black history out of a 500 page history book growing up. Now gays get a whole week of kids being educated on them. I can easily see how myself as a heterosexual black man is offended by all this. My kids will know more about how to be gay and proud than they'll know about being black and proud beyond my intervention...wonder how that would work with 2 fathers?

Funny how the same f**ks in here acting all overly prolific can jump in a hip hop thread talking about the influence it has on kids, illuminati and all types of B.S., but don't understand how homosexuality has become waaaayyyyy to acceptable and influential on mankind in 2012. And how that can lead to a negative light.

I'm still crazy tho, right? Sure. Y'all keep bendin over and letting these guys have their way with y'all. Pun intended, but it's really not funny.

But now we actually have a black history month. So it would seem kids would know more about black history then gay rights.

What negative affects could it have on mankind?

I laughed at you pun...it was kid of bad though.

Exactly. A gay man could have sex with a lesbian woman, and they could have kids.

My father could have been gay, and still have had sex with my mom.

but do gay people do that if it isn't absolutely necesary ?

i mean sure, if all men become gay they will do it to reproduce but a single life doesn't matter ?

every hay couple is one lost life, that's waiting in the man's sperm and the girl's eggs,

i believe everyone deserves a chance

yea you're right, gay people CAN have kids. cool. but what im tryna say is, you have to sit there and think about the kid from how THEY would see it. i mean yea they could love him/her all they want....but what if the kid grows up seeing that they aint the same as everybody else in their class for example? what if they start thinking 'why me? why cant i have a mom & dad like everybody else in my class'. im sure this will make them feel like an outkast of some sort and sure isnt healthy for a someone whos too young to understand wtf is going on. and this is just one issue, what about the bullying that will happen? coz in this day and age like i said kids are RUTHLESS, they find out your mom is your dad and your dad is your dad, they gone rip the ****ing shit out of the poor kid. it just isnt right for a young mind to be dealing with unnecessary things like that.

Last edited:
I don't get how you could see anything wrong with teaching kids to be open and excepting of different people

smh! Yall have official no fight in what you believe in if you allow that to happen at an early age. It's not enough that a person NOT BE HATED.....they must be accepted. For what.....what is the serious need? Gays have been accepted...that isn't a problem. DO YALL UNDERSTAND THAT? Being gay is nothing new. I was young too you know.....got the cooties and all that playah.

Beyond that, you're bringing a child into a split household from jump if you actually are including a mother and father. Do we not know statistically how kids are effected by split homes? Then you get the "I know I have 2 moms, but who is my dad?" and vice versa.

I'm done, none of this seems logical to anyone, why am I continuing to discuss? No opinions were changed in this thread.

IN THE END, SEXUAL DEVIANCE IS SEXUAL DEVIANCE. Next will be the swingers wanting to marry multiple times. Then come the pedos. Then some shyt I can't even imagine.

Difference is, when it comes to race, it's like "we let the jews do it, what's next, blacks?". Quit acting like that's the same as "we let the gays do it, what's next, people who f**k animals?"

RACE not the same as SEXUAL DEVIANCE. Quit lying to yourself. Sexual deviance is apparently less threatening to society, I'm cool with it.

Last edited:
I don't think any feelings of repulsion towards homosexuality is more important than the feelings homosexuals have about acceptance, like even though I don't want to see two dudes kissing, I don't think I have any right to tell them that their feelings towards each other are wrong based on my standards.

but do gay people do that if it isn't absolutely necesary ?
A lot do, but even if they don't theres nothing wrong with not having kids. ---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------
yea you're right, gay people CAN have kids. cool. but what im tryna say is, you have to sit there and think about the kid from how THEY would see it. i mean yea they could love him/her all they want....but what if the kid grows up seeing that they aint the same as everybody else in their class for example? what if they start thinking 'why me? why cant i have a mom & dad like everybody else in my class'. im sure this will make them feel like an outkast of some sort and sure isnt healthy for a someone whos too young to understand wtf is going on. and this is just one issue, what about the bullying that will happen? coz in this day and age like i said kids are RUTHLESS, they find out your mom is your dad and your dad is your dad, they gone rip the ****ing shit out of the poor kid. it just isnt right for a young mind to be dealing with unnecessary things like that.
What I'm trying to say is that we should be worried about making world where they don't feel like an outkast. We should be worried about stopping the bullies, not stopping homosexuals from have the same freedoms as heterosexuals. ---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------
smh! Yall have official no fight in what you believe in if you allow that to happen at an early age. It's not enough that a person NOT BE HATED.....they must be accepted. For what.....what is the serious need? Gays have been accepted...that isn't a problem. DO YALL UNDERSTAND THAT? Being gay is nothing new. I was young too you know.....got the cooties and all that playah.
Well actually they haven't been accepted. The US for the most part is still homophobic on one level or another.

Last edited:
Well actually they haven been accepted. The US for the most part is still homophobic on one level or another.

And here is the most important thing about that......as with racist.....as with people who don't like fat or skinny people...THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO.

I'm done.

Back