WTF: Rapper Murs kisses Guy In New Video

^^^And I get it, I'm confusing you because you keep adding your own opinion to your foundation arguements and can't seperate it from the discussion. Yes, it's an opinionated discussion, but notice I continuously seperate my opinions for the theories being discussed and make note when I do.

No, you don't separate it. You act as if you do to "win" a debate. It's not a formal debate, it's a discussion.
I already "won" the debate, but I'm not debating you.
I'm discussing the points with you, 'cause they are worth discussing it.

So you just said if a dog owner puts peanut butter on their crotch when the dog licks it off he's being "traumatized" while saying scientists should have final say on age of consent...so that 50 year old who preys on lil 16-18 year old girls who know nothing of the world isn't bad because scientists say that's fine, but someone better go save that dog?

LOL, look at the paragraph above, where you boldly claim that you don't throw in your personal opinion and you accuse me of doing that to make some............"point"?!. FACEPALM

If a tree falls on an imaginary kitten, how many kittens get hurt? LOL
Do you see me using that kind of "logic"? No, right?

Yes, if you put the peanut butter on your balls and let your wife lick it off, then nobody will say a thing.............but why-oh-why will the police arrest you, when you do the same in public. Hmmmmmm, HMMMMMMM???? ;)

Yes, that dog will be traumatized. The same would happen if you would've done it to your little child.

Guess what. When you teach your child to "hate niggers" and you give it a gun and say it's "ok to kill them monkeys", MAYBE, just MAYBE it will be ok with shooting Blacks after a while? What do you think?
Was that kid traumatized, or am I making this up.
What about teaching the dog to bite Blacks.

Again, you are incapable of "switching the switch".
Here, try again:

I'm that "clueless 18 year old guy, who doesn't know anything about the world" (see, how you try to introduce emotion and value systems into the equation, which make the 18 year old seem like not being able to give his consent or understand the action; cudos for trying - cut that off, Mr.Rational ;)),
but I know enough about the world to realize that Stacey Dash's 40+ year old ass is delicious.

I tell my other friends the story of Stacey Dash having sex with me and we high five each other 'till our hands bleed. LOL
End of the story (Deranged arrives and pats me on the back saying "You, kid, are a Jedi now!"). ;)

Now Richard Branson, the old albino-ass looking billionaire (see, how I try to make it more appealing by pointing out, that he may be old, but can take care of a potential mother of his children - sneake JeanLukePigheart ;)) goes out with Deranged's 18 year old sister.

The whole neighborhood talks to Deranged and tells him how "unnatural" this liaison seems and how he should shoot that mofu for touching this precious little angel who likes Miley Cirus' records and sings in the choir on Sundays (see what I did there?). LOL

Now if we stop that childish shit of "not trying to introduce personal opinion" into the equation, WHAT IS THE OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE?

Again, not what you and I think, what is the OBJECTIVE difference? I don't see it.

Now if we ask 1000 women and men, 990 will probably say, that Stacey Dash looks a million times better than Richard Branson.
Is THAT our "moral compass" in that situation?
Is GENDER INEQUALITY all of a sudden our "moral compass"?

Or are we, as potential "judges" told by the law to look at the age of consent and determine the psychological "adulthood" of the young guy and the girl.

We may say, by (SOCIETAL!) "moral standards" both actions are "wrong", but how many more (including WOMEN!) will say, that ****ing Stacey Dash deserves a "lifetime achievement award", while ****ing Richard Branson "is wrong, just wrong!".

See, cut off your opinion from that. AGE OF CONSENT.

And quit throwing religion at me, i have said nothing of it other than I'M NOT RELIGIOUS(making me think you're confusing me with another poster), the only thing worse than an extreme religious freak is an exteme atheist. Cause they're the only people on earth who think they got more answers than the religious coo coos. Quit indirectly throwing darts at dudes who aren't even responding. I get it, you think religion is worse than men f**king each other and pedos who stay within the lines of the judicial system. But nothings worse than a dog dry humping your leg and you allowing him to finish, lol.

I am accused of doing something I don't, AGAIN.
You are being childish, selectively.

You didn't (for a second) think there "oh, you are right, neither Christians, nor Mormons have the say here, we should act as if we have no association to a "sect" which dictates our lives and thinking..........I get what you mean.........so you are saying, we should behave like ATHEISTS here?"

No, because atheism is the lack of belief in a God.
It is not the position of not believing in moral standards, which is the discussion here. LOL
See what you did there? LOL

You REPEATEDLY accused me (while you REALLY do it, again, here) of introducing my own opinion into the
discussion. I do not. You do.

Being an atheist also doesn't make you a scientist, so that point is quite retarded as well. LMAO
But yeah, the evil atheists should STFU, because "they know more". No, we should read the Bible and ask invisible ghost how to build airplanes or on which side of the street to drive, 'cause we always did that. Sounds rational. lol

we need self justice groups, a bunch of men with good protection, assault riffles and grenates, and find these mother****ers and execute them, all the openly pedophiles, all the extremist christians and republican radio hosts, just execute them and the problem is done, words are useless these days

Can't do that. It would solve nothing.

People would just "stay in the closet"

The F'd up part is everybody feels at liberty to jump out of the closet.

Just watched a story on HLN were a juggler that does birthday parties wants to screw dead boys and then cook them and eat them. He got caught because he was emailing a guy that thought the same thing.

Then... a story about a huge drug bust. People are F'd up. I mention the drug story because that's the only thing I can think of that would make somebody think weird ish like that. Skip around at Disney Land if you want to... mf is liable to snatch your kids up in the bathroom and have his way with them and wash his hands afterwards.

I got weird ass neighbors too. One stopped me yesterday and said "Rome someone broke into my jeep and took everything..." He looked at me like "I think your black ass is around here breaking into peoples shit..." he couldn't tell that I could pick up on his voice inflections because me and dude don't really talk. In my head I was thinking, "I'm glad they took your shit because you shouldn't leave your jeep out with the top off... get smarter"... then last night I got up at about 2:30am and just watched the neighborhood for a minute. My neighbors 19 year old son was the only one I saw. I guess being black still carries guilt.

I have motion detectors on my house at every entrance though... get mad and think I took the petty shit in your jeep and come here. I'm up before you get here... with a big ol lol.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

A mod should close this shit up after this...

Men should phuck women...

Women should phuck men...

Why is this even a debate?

Gays made their way up the social / politican ladder... became power players

Phucked your favorite rapper / Sanduckied them mofo's

Some of you in this thread... THINK you have sympathy for these poor down-trodden perverts and you go to bat for them (no pun)

Just STFU... please Just STFU! It's ridiculous, lol. People that want to phuck people in their shit hole is not natural.

A woman put your bytch ass here, what if your Dad... had a man at home... that's not a good argument, lol

Umm.... what if your Dad said... I like balls .... phug some titties... I LIKE BALLS! The only reason you're here is because I've suppressed my love of balls for years and I'm tired of it!

I hate faggits but I'm not for hurting them. Just tell them to STFU. I don't give a shit about what your sexual orientation is.

Don't care if you don't like this either.... Chuch.

Last edited:
I've told you before, I have absolutely never had any "beef" with you. I like you. But the moment "religion" is being mentioned, your brain goes out the proverbial window.

Never have I stepped on your constitutional rights to express yourself or practice your religion.
Said right is LIMITED by MY rights or the rights of Muslims or Hindus.
That's why a 6 foot tall cross in your living room is cool, that's why singing songs about Jebus in your church is cool, but that's also why you coming into a Mosque and screaming at Muslims that they are wrong is NOT cool.

Do you see that? Yes, you do, because I asked you to think rationally. So keep being RATIONAL into a discussion that requires rationality, or prepare for your opinion to be ridiculed (because that's what it deserves to be).

If I ask you how Miami played in the play offs and if LeBron overcame his problems, you won't begin the sentence with "....I as a Christian think....". Got it?
When rationality is the topic, leave fairytales, "supernatural world" and shit like that OUT.

And I made harsh remarks about slavery and Uncle Tom mentality, because that's EXACTLY what happens, when you turn off your "rational center" and just act like a parroting Borg drone.

I understand that argument of how Christians are made to look evil because of a few who have a misunderstanding themselves and represent their misunderstood belief strongly. I didn't bring religion into this....I stated a FACT. Someone points out things in the "OLD TESTAMENT" AND RELATES IT to "Christianity". IN OTHERWORDS.......people are pointing out what they feel is wrong in the Bible and telling people "see...this is why religion is stupid...not only that..but look at these fools walking on people's hard earned money and pastors raping children" and on and on. When that is said...it's no different than the many churches getting burned down, the people interferring for someone saying "I WILL PRAY FOR YOU" just for them to say "THERE IS NO GOD" when nobody asked for his point of view especially in that persons time of hurt. People can committee mass murders in the name of JEBUS....doesn't mean it's really in the name of JESUS. I also know that are religions that believe in incest, believe in taking someones child and having sex with them without the parents permission, and a lot of things that most U.S law abiding citizens don't believe in.

With all of that said.........I CAN bring what I believe in TO DEFEND MY RIGHTS (as far a discussion) when it comes to my RIGHTS I HAD AT ONE TIME being replaced with WHAT I AM AGAINST since the reason in the first place is to be respectful of other's beliefs. SO NOW....(like I said before using Christianity as an example because that is what I know and not other religions) I will be disrespected because a gay person is telling my child...(WHO LIVES IN A HOME OF THE SIX FOOT CROSS) that his father is evil and that he has a choice to be GAY just like he is (and he may not be mentally gay but gay by choice). So now my son looks to "THE LAW" and now he is on some Anakin Skywalker shit as he looks at his father and the US...(what it has become). He has a right to be gay.....he now has raunchy sex with experienced gay people..(not because he is gay) but because he wanted to rebel against his evil father since he was a kid...and all it took was it being O.K for gays to speak to children and them seeing it being wrong for the teacher or others to pray as they get older. It becomes (my father prays..it embarrasses me because it ain't right...I know my father is not a murderer but he does what those murderers do and that is pray before they break the laws of the US). It becomes a big confusion..just as people are confused now between Christianity and it's perversion (whether they believe it's a fairytale or not). That is why I call people intelligently ignorant....because they can read the bible, and they can create their own religion from it and even say that it's a form of Christianity.....and use their self as being Christian for their rampage and destruction.

Talking about slavery is even more intelligent ignorance. If you work a job you are a slave. It's people that choose to be slaves to pay off debts, and their are people forced to be slaves. It has many definitions....most people only know one and that's the only one they think about when they hear the word. So using it to make THE BIBLE EVIL.......makes no sense....(I mean.. it would to a person who is FREE to say that!)

Freedom. O.K......with freedom comes rules since people can come to a country with their beliefs and find it offensive that other beliefs are already there...(and that is not an open door to go deep into what the natives believe......it's said and done..the rules are set until somebody CONQUERS THIS NEW COUNTRY OF FREEDOM). Since part of the rules say I have a right just like you and the new gay religion and the weed religion and the pedo religion and the believe to not believe religion are all here, everyone has a right NOT to follow the other by law.

SO NO....YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH MY 8 YEAR OLD

NO YOU CAN'T TEACH MY CHILD IF HE WANTS TO BE GAY HE CAN AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT

NO YOU CAN'T TAKE AWAY MY HAMBURGER

NO I CAN'T TELL THE CLASS TO PRAY FOR MY DYING MOTHER...OR THAT ALL GAYS ROT IN HELL..OR AGAINST ANOTHER RELIGION OR NON BELIEF IN WHAT I BELIEVE.

Welcome to the US. A criminal who believes in a god IS A CRIMINAL FIRST...What they believe in means nothing at that point because of RULES. SO using crime in the US and relating it to a religion's beliefs is intelligent ignorance....it can be used to make people look at a whole group of people as criminal.

I never had a problem with you. Like I said, you are entertaining. It's not going to change my mind at all about what I believe....the same as you. It's not cool to throw stones at my belief due to lack of knowledge of it though and hide behind being rational. Being rational is getting intelligently ignorant people locked up just to prove a point. I'll go to a movie theater and shoot the place up just to prove to you that "I can live longer than they did at MY OWN POWER....because I'm only an insane man....but you normal human beings are insane to think it is safe for me being insane and walking around like you. Ad by the way....make sure you have security with extra amo at the exit, I never paid to watch a movie ever. What I did was rational......it would take an insane person like me to make you feel safer at the movies knowing it looks like prison when you go. I'm upset I did all of that and nobody thanked me. If I don't make you get my point, some other intelligently ignorant insane people who are not really insane but knows the system well enough to beat it will try..and more and more. I mean it's easy....if I'm depressed and can prove it, I get a check instead of being homeless. The Joker is not a bad guy.

No, we should read the Bible and ask invisible ghost how to build airplanes or on which side of the street to drive, 'cause we always did that. Sounds rational. lol

No...you should read the bible with the same mind set as a person who who has faith when you try to find five or six scriptures to make you feel good about what you don't. That's being rational. The argument of that could be used if everyday you had some intelligently ignorant person coming to your door asking you "do you except Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior" while you are eating dinner and their excuse is they work during the day. Argument doesn't work when you see someone online somewhere and someone's mother is in the hospital, and a person says "I'm praying for you..God bless" and then you as a person that don't know either person say "WHAT GOD...THAT INVISIBLE BASTARD THAT MAKES PEOPLE STARVE IN AFRICA...THAT PUNK MFER THAT FLOODED THE EARTH BECAUSE HE FUUCKED UP?" (not saying you do this...I understand it's all discussion).

It's not meant for you to read and learn how to make an airplane, build a rocket to go out of space, it's not made to make you look at technology and say that reading it has no purpose. It can help a person who is dealing with an extreme Atheist supervisor (master) who keeps hounding his Christian employee (slave).

I side with Atheist on a lot of stuff because a lot of Christians are blinded by someone else's intelligent ignorance. Church is a big show. Like you said...a form of slavery. I belive that...(since I've been to churches). I never understood at any of the churches I went to why the pastor all ways running out of time.......I might have questions that people are scared to ask so I need them answered out loud. I don't need to be told "turn to your neighbor and say".....you don't need me to say nothing...and the lady next to me don't need to be telling me to obey my pastor when he tells me to do that. But I still believe in the word as I read it for myself....I have an understanding of the present that came from the past. I look at my family tree and see old testament compared to the new testament that starts with my mother and father. If it wasn't for the New Testament...I would be locked up or dead due to the old testament of my family because a majority of them were on coke, thugs, dead because of some B.S, locked up and never getting out, or stuck in the ghetto mentality. And a lot of them are still stuck in the Old Testament, getting drunk everyday, living off of crazy checks (and drink and snort til they are crazy)...but today I live a New Testament that sees the other side of what the Family tree shall be. As my father made it out, and my mom made it out. I lived the old testament and it got stuck in me as a child while the new was being formed so it was hard on me accepting being separated from my family and not being with them doing what they do. The hood stayed in me...it's not in my brothers and sisters and cousins of the new testament. They enjoy watching the old testament( family stories, rap music, movies)...they wouldn't like living it.

Last edited:
Could someone explain the difference between Jesus and God so I'll be able to pick which one to pray to?

Why are they both so elusive?

People have prayed for them to "come back" and then those people died.... some people want to be alive when one of 'em decides to come back....

What if they're gay people... ???

I'm confused, FatalTone or anybody else.... can you help a brother out. I just don't understand some of this.

I've almost heard everything... I love being a good person but why the earthquakes and tornados and ish? Not sure why the kids are allowed to be phugged in the ass and shit. Where's Jesus / God / Allah / Jehovah / Yahweh.... all of dat.

Why is nasty niggas trying to make it in music.

biggrome knows you're nasty because I've read some of the shit you've said on here.... and guess what.... you might know this but...

biggrome is for the kids.

Only thing I learned from this thread is people are more adament about protecting the rights of grown azz gays who can fight for themselves and animals that aren't even aware they're being mistreated than innocent children who can be so easily corrupted and confused in the developmental stages of their lives, lol.

.Simply remove the laws against smoking weed and watch how many more people try it for the first time in their lives.

If crack were legal right now, would you do it? I bet not, because it's crack. I didn't start smoking cigarettes when I became 18. I still don't smoke cigarettes. Most people in the U.S. have tried weed once in their life and pretty sure that more people would try it if it were legal, but those are the people who don't think that weed is that serious anyway.

If I couldn't go to jail for murder, I'd shoot people in the face for cutting me off in traffic. No law against theft? I'd just walk in the store and take shyt. True story.

I'm sure I'm not the only person with "morals" so f**ked up I think this way. Seems to me like logic get's thrown out the door to defend certain "lifestyles", but Rpalos that post....just dumb.

People who feel that stealing is wrong won't start stealing. People who think that murder is wrong won't start murdering. You obviously don't think those things aren't f--ked up shit to do... and that has nothing to do with the law.

A town in Germany got rid of all of it's traffic signs to see how people would start driving. People drove more carefully. When there's are broken traffic lights, do you see people speeding through them when there's no police around?

When you don't know (or assume) what the consequences are of your actions, you don't automatically start doing f--ked up shit.

@ Rome: Hating anyone is a waste of energy, especially when they don't directly affect you...and I hope you don't jack off or use fleshlights or some shit, cuz that's not how you were born lol. But the neighbor thing... Same shit. People don't know you, but think they have an excuse to demonize you based on the superficial shit that they do know. Some people have no idea that your blackness has nothing to do with your personality or that blackness and stealing shit don't actually go hand in hand.

It's f--ked up, but that's our culture.

Native Americans looked at gay people differently. While we're like "kill these fags! They're weird", they were like "Whoaaaa, this nigga is on some other shit. I couldn't do that. Wow!" They were just f--kin amazed like they were watching a sword swallower (...lol) and respected their differences.

We aren't encouraged to respect people who are different. We aren't really encouraged to respect anyone but authority figures and laws.

Craziness

^^^Rpalos, stop. If weed wasn't illegal it would be one of the most manufactured products in america for it's many uses, that's factually why it is illegal. Companies don't want to get derailed and want to be able to seel us there more expensive products that provide the same services marijuana would. Sounds like hippy talk, but factually true.

You get rid of traffic lights and people drive more carefully, because no on wants to get in accidents, duh, there's no benefit from driving more recklessly.

I used myself as an example, yes, if there were no laws stealing(robbery, I hate sneaky theives, they're cowards) and shooting people in the face would be an everyday thing to me. Absolutely because of how I was raised. "Why pay you for something when I can take it from you" is one of the things I don't pride myself in learning and running with, but I grew up on corners where those rules apply. FYI I haven't robbed anyone since I was a teenager, because I'm not going to prison for 5-10 years because dude came around flashin jewelry. I think about catching dudes slippin all the time. I'm no threat to society because of these thoughts whatsoever.

The point of me putting my own views out there was to say others have worse views than mine, so while I'm shooting people who deserved at least a punch in the damn face for violating and taking things I want by force, there's sicker guys than myself out there by far.

I'm so lost to how you guys don't comprehend that's all I'm saying. Instead you come back trying to add details that mean nothing as JeanLuke did. "No, because if you steal things the clerk will shoot you if there's no law" The clerk can legally shoot me now if I go in his store actin crazy. That wasn't even something that needed to be added. If I was killed stealing shyt, the next man with f**ked up morals like mine is gonna just come in shooting and get the drop on the clerk, where's resolve in that? Lol.

I'm really done tho. I knew 8 posts ago y'all stuck in ya ways, not even sure while I'm still typing at this point.

Only thing I learned from this thread is people are more adament about protecting the rights of grown azz gays who can fight for themselves and animals that aren't even aware they're being mistreated than innocent children who can be so easily corrupted and confused in the developmental stages of their lives, lol.
Word?Children have nothing to do with two adult men or an adult and a dog f--king. Animals are living things and have personalities and dogs most definitely can be traumatized. Pedophiles are the only direct link to traumatizing children, sexually. I knew what gay was, hermaphrodites, crack, and heroin, watching domestic abuse and was drinking at the age of 8. I was homeless as a kid too. I never liked school or went to college, either.Can someone tell me why I'm not dead, in jail, drugged up, or sucking dicks right now?

Last edited:
Music video doesn't really seem suspect in intention, I can appreciate what he's trying to do but I think he could've put more time into it.

Gay people, no biggie! Straight people, no biggie! Sure 2 men don't equal a baby, but:
-Who's to say adding to earth's human population is what's right and divine?
-Sex is for fun! You don't start ****ing so and so on any other basis...BE HONEST! :P

end of the day we produce an uninhabitable earth, and we die off....the earth spins for how many more years not a single **** given.

Mr. Metaphysical: I salute any attempt towards unconventional thinking. The way I see it this conventional thing isn't really doing what were paying it to do...hehe..

Could someone explain the difference between Jesus and God so I'll be able to pick which one to pray to?

Why are they both so elusive?

People have prayed for them to "come back" and then those people died.... some people want to be alive when one of 'em decides to come back....

What if they're gay people... ???

I'm confused, FatalTone or anybody else.... can you help a brother out. I just don't understand some of this.

I've almost heard everything... I love being a good person but why the earthquakes and tornados and ish? Not sure why the kids are allowed to be phugged in the ass and shit. Where's Jesus / God / Allah / Jehovah / Yahweh.... all of dat.

Why is nasty niggas trying to make it in music.

biggrome knows you're nasty because I've read some of the shit you've said on here.... and guess what.... you might know this but...

biggrome is for the kids.

okay I have two videos for you listen to them fully you may need to watch them twice
I also include links to the lyrics

link to Godhead lyrics

link to God Man lyrics

BUT YOU ASK IN WHO IS THE REAL Yeshua????? Rome skip to 1:45 in the video below I

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

BIG ROME-I've almost heard everything... I love being a good person but why the earthquakes and tornados and ish? Not sure why the kids are allowed to be phugged in the ass and shit. Where's Jesus / God / Allah / Jehovah / Yahweh.... all of dat.

I have a couple books on this since this is a music site here's another video

this helps also on this

The Book of Job

Even though I am an Atheist I will give you my clumsy analogy of the trinity concept.

God is like a computer programer, the holy spirit is his scripting and Jesus is his avatar.

How did I do?

Even though I am an Atheist I will give you my clumsy analogy of the trinity concept.

God is like a computer programer, the holy spirit is his scripting and Jesus is his avatar.

How did I do?
exchange the word God for The Father and it's pretty decent

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Hate to bring up old sh!t but like it has been stated in this thread eventually other people are going to want to do whatever they want to do! And I thought technology was a MF! Nah the world is a MF!

Signs The World Is Coming To An End: Woman Pregnant By Her Father And They’re In Love | AllHipHop.com

Hate to dig up old threads as well...but...this is exactly what I'm talking about. All morals aside, scientifically and physically, this makes MORE sense than homosexuality. So does pedophilia. All i've been saying the entire thread. If we just start giving passes to every 2 things that say they're in love, when does it stop? Irony is, even some animals breed with offspring. Religious? There's been debates of how Adam and Eve alone populated the world(of course according to the underlined story more people were just made after them, if not, where did Kane and Abel's wives come from? but has been debated). Not bringing in religion, just saying it was touched on by religious scholars...Leviticus 18 should settle all that though.

As sick as all of this shyt is, it all makes sense to someone. We can't differenciate between 2 men being "normal" and this NOT. So let's just keep it 100 and call all this shyt wierd. Quit falling for everything in the attempt to stand for something. We're not making the brightest future for our kids by giving everyone passes to do anything they want.

Hate to dig up old threads as well...but...this is exactly what I'm talking about. All morals aside, scientifically and physically, this makes MORE sense than homosexuality. So does pedophilia. All i've been saying the entire thread. If we just start giving passes to every 2 things that say they're in love, when does it stop? Irony is, even some animals breed with offspring. Religious? There's been debates of how Adam and Eve alone populated the world(of course according to the underlined story more people were just made after them, if not, where did Kane and Abel's wives come from? but has been debated). Not bringing in religion, just saying it was touched on by religious scholars...Leviticus 18 should settle all that though.

As sick as all of this shyt is, it all makes sense to someone. We can't differenciate between 2 men being "normal" and this NOT. So let's just keep it 100 and call all this shyt wierd. Quit falling for everything in the attempt to stand for something. We're not making the brightest future for our kids by giving everyone passes to do anything they want.

Stating that incest scientifically makes more sense than homosexuality demonstrates that you don't understand what science is, and it's a bit like saying that a horse scientifically makes more sense than a mule because a mule is sterile, science does not dictate to nature what it should or shouldn't do, science explains why it does what it does.

Back