WTF: Rapper Murs kisses Guy In New Video

I don't have a problem with them...I just don't want to see it become a point where you got gay serial rapist and shit. Or you walking down the street and TT like damn daddy let me talk to you. I don't know how women deal with guys like that on the regular, but its just ugly if it was that of the same sex. There are some regular gay ppl...I just don't like that shit when you got them in with a group full of women talking about sex n a bunch of other shit. All this music video and tv show stuff is crazy though. That is why ppl grow up saying their confused now because shit keeps being presented to them giving them curiosity...same thing for lesbians. Keep on defending it...when you have dudes walking around like Shanaynay wit booty shorts on don't be in disgust.

Ya'll crazy on here. lol. Gay being a disorder? Come on now. Can't be proud being gay? Tell that to the LGBT. It's not natural? A lot of things weren't natural until evolution took place. quit worrying so much about gay people, because honestly how does someone else being gay really effect you?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

wtf? that's a terrible comparison right there.

It was meant to be. Just because someone contributes to society doesn't mean their disorder is null and void. You could have cancer and provide the world with amazing technology. But you still have cancer. Ask Steve Jobs.
And gay people don't really effect me at all. Like I said, I don't have a problem with being gay. What I have a problem with is people acting like it's something that should be championed. Like the thread a few days ago "Frank Ocean has bigger balls then all of you, he came out". WTF does that even mean? Are we supposed to ALL be gay now because it's a trending topic on twitter? The LGBT groups being proud of being gay is like me being proud of having CF. Just because they say it doesn't mean it makes sense. To be proud of something, you have to have some part in making it happen. Like being proud to graduate college. Or proud of your first grammy.

The human is designed to reproduce, just like the human is designed to have 2 eyes, 2 arms, and 2 legs. If a person is born with one eye, that is a defect. If a person is born attracted to the same genitalia that they possess, that is a defect. Just because it doesn't hinder you physically doesn't mean it isn't a defect.

Last edited:
wtf? that's a terrible comparison right there.
Lol Exactly

But how does that make being gay good?There are people born without legs that contribute to society, but it doesn't mean them not having legs was a good thing. There's no correlation at all.
Never said being gay was "good". Either way if a legless man found the cure for cancer i wouldn't see him as " o wow that guy in a wheel chair found the cure for cancer. . .great" rather id look at him as a Hero and just another human on the planet.

It is a topic and Doug E. Fresh explained it 1983
It didn't start this way.. it has been hijacked and new jacks dont know the true history

SKIP TO 1:54 to learn some HipHop history.. This gay stuff is out of place.
And all the so called hiphop stars that are supporting this mess; are doing it out of fear of losing their careers.

---------- Post added at 05:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Its so sad because when somebody speaks out against it now all of a sudden their insecure in their man hood,or their undercover. It's the abnormal calling the normal.abnormal.

I, too, hope rap never evolves. /sarcasm

It was meant to be. Just because someone contributes to society doesn't mean their disorder is null and void. You could have cancer and provide the world with amazing technology. But you still have cancer. Ask Steve Jobs.
And gay people don't really effect me at all. Like I said, I don't have a problem with being gay. What I have a problem with is people acting like it's something that should be championed. Like the thread a few days ago "Frank Ocean has bigger balls then all of you, he came out". WTF does that even mean? Are we supposed to ALL be gay now because it's a trending topic on twitter? The LGBT groups being proud of being gay is like me being proud of having CF. Just because they say it doesn't mean it makes sense. To be proud of something, you have to have some part in making it happen. Like being proud to graduate college. Or proud of your first grammy.

The human is designed to reproduce, just like the human is designed to have 2 eyes, 2 arms, and 2 legs. If a person is born with one eye, that is a defect. If a person is born attracted to the same genitalia that they possess, that is a defect. Just because it doesn't hinder you physically doesn't mean it isn't a defect.

true, being gay is wrong, it shouldn't be condemned, but at the end of the day, its wrong

if everyone was gay, we would be the last generation to live on this earth

MAN and WOMAN made you

you are GAY

no kid coming from YOU'R ASS

Lol Exactly

Never said being gay was "good". Either way if a legless man found the cure for cancer i wouldn't see him as " o wow that guy in a wheel chair found the cure for cancer. . .great" rather id look at him as a Hero and just another human on the planet.

I wouldn't see him that way either. But just because he found the cancer cure doesn't mean his legs will grow back. And just because a gay person donates $100 billion dollars to some charity doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with being gay.

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

true, being gay is wrong, it shouldn't be condemned, but at the end of the day, its wrong

if everyone was gay, we would be the last generation to live on this earth

MAN and WOMAN made you

you are GAY

I was going to like this comment, but I'm not gay. Sorry.

Ya'll crazy on here. lol. Gay being a disorder?

There are people who are born gay. There are people that choose to be gay. One can't help it, the other is just a nasty freak. And the bisexual is even nastier.

The year 2052........you will have to purchase an old school android robot chick from the 2030's era....not the up to date ones. The new ones look way better, move very acurately...but they can also take half o your shit and custody of your child......since it became legal in 2035 to marry one. But 2052...they developed a more advanced human like android....that can have birth. Ain't that a biitch!!!!!

Human rapper becomes popular due to his song called...."We Have Feelings To". He tells a story about his gay android lover who cheats on him with a female android and get the android pregnant. The story has a deep meaning that relates to human feelings verses android feelings.

See...an android in 2052 can now change it's OS on it's own if it feels that you are only using them as a sex slave. That's the law.

You said

"You are GAY"

I am not gay. I agree with everything else in your post though. Maybe your POV is just f'd up.

that's just an example, you doesn't mean you in this case

i don't know the scientific term for this type of figure of speech but its certainly not directed at you, its a verbal illustration

I wouldn't see him that way either. But just because he found the cancer cure doesn't mean his legs will grow back. And just because a gay person donates $100 billion dollars to some charity doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with being gay.
Lol what?

People gotta get all this concept of "normalcy" out of their vocabulary. Theres no such thing as normal. Its what society deems normal. So say that.

in Ancient Greece Pedophilia and same sex relationships, that was considered normalcy, and even expected. So that whole "normal" thing is bullshit. Theres a lot of things that are considered messed up by todays standards that were normal in older times. And history repeats itself.

In ancient Greece, that whole Jerry Sandusky Penn State situation was just another Sunday in Greece. So lets not get into normal and trying to psychoanalyze peoples thought processes. Fact of the matter is. We have laws, and we have standards in American society and views in this culture that feel a certain way about homosexuality., that feel a certain way about the Lesbian and Transgender community. Just the way it is. America is a very homophobic culture over here. But lets not get into the whole "Its because its not normal" No. say what it is, its because you just dont dig it. Has nothing to do with normal and abnormal.

People gotta get all this concept of "normalcy" out of their vocabulary. Theres no such thing as normal. Its what society deems normal. So say that.

in Ancient Greece Pedophilia and same sex relationships, that was considered normalcy, and even expected. So that whole "normal" thing is bullshit. Theres a lot of things that are considered messed up by todays standards that were normal in older times. And history repeats itself.

In ancient Greece, that whole Jerry Sandusky Penn State situation was just another Sunday in Greece. So lets not get into normal and trying to psychoanalyze peoples thought processes. Fact of the matter is. We have laws, and we have standards in American society and views in this culture that feel a certain way about homosexuality., that feel a certain way about the Lesbian and Transgender community. Just the way it is. America is a very homophobic culture over here. But lets not get into the whole "Its because its not normal" No. say what it is, its because you just dont dig it. Has nothing to do with normal and abnormal.

If being gay was a choice, you'd have an excellent point. But gays threw that out the window. There's a difference between being "normal" socially, and being "normal" mentally. A person with down syndrome is not "normal". Has nothing to do with culture.

True

As for the Murs vid, heres a quote "I felt so strongly about these issues and this song that I had to do a video that would command some attention, even if it makes some viewers uncomfortable."

If you can't produce kids through the act then it's not "normal", it's a perversion.

End.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

^^^^ this

Last edited:
If being gay was a choice, you'd have an excellent point. But gays threw that out the window. There's a difference between being "normal" socially, and being "normal" mentally. A person with down syndrome is not "normal". Has nothing to do with culture.

well clearly we're talking about socially right? didnt i say what society deems normal?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

but guess what, dudes back in the ancient days had women just to have kids with, and still had relationships with men and little boys lol. That was considered "Normal" in their societies. Women were just objects to keep the lineage going

well clearly we're talking about socially right? didnt i say what society deems normal?

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

but guess what, dudes back in the ancient days had women just to have kids with, and still had relationships with men and little boys lol. That was considered "Normal" in their societies. Women were just objects to keep the lineage going

I wasn't talking about socially. I was speaking genetically.

i dont know the genetic aspect of homosexuality, im ignorant to the subject and not afraid to admit that i dont know anything about it. I dont even touch the subject. But i'm saying Socially the whole argument of "Its not normal because..."
its crazy to me, considering the things that were considered normal in difference societies over time. Times change, people change, their mentalities and views change. Today pedophilia is considered the worst thing one can do, and in my opinion it is, but in other societies it was considered "normal".

people didnt view homosexuality the way its viewed today back then. It was "the norm" You get a wife thats worthy of bearing your child, and you go out and do your thing man, woman, child whatever. But today? people would think youre batshit crazy and try to lock you up.

but this whole fear of a "gay society" is wild, because the world has been through "gay societies" before

They wanted it to be considered normal.

If almost like the double standard of a man with a lot of women being a player and a woman with a lot of men being a tramp.

They're the same thing but men have made their thing seem normal because men have more perceived "power". Both are normal, it's just the way the culture views the two.

Some things just CAN'T BE normal, no matter how hard people try to push the issue.

Last edited:
Back