WTF: Rapper Murs kisses Guy In New Video

being gay is wrong, being SOMEHOW different than all them so called "normal people" is wrong.
according to this logic being a black man in europe is WRONG
being a white man in america is WRONG
beacuse this is not "normal", beacuse most of the people there is white (europe) or latin (america)
so some of y'all should think again

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

beinf lord of the rings fan is the only thing wrong in the world. There's only one return and its aint of the king, its of the jedi. but i dont hate lotr fans. I understand that someone people may be retarded, thats all. so i accept them as people.

Boo boo on your penis is not normal. It's sick. You can get sick from it. Boo Boo on a condom doesn't make it less gross.

Homosexuality being normal would result to the extinction of a human race. A man can't reproduce..a woman needs a man to reproduce.

The people who are really born gay have an illness that is harmless to their health. No medication needed...people just except it since there are lots of people just like them. Even then......the fact that anal sex with a woman being "a part of a healthy sex life" allows a man "getting booty juice" on your penis from another man to be excepted.

THE FUUCK IS WRONG WITH THE YOUTH TODAY? Technology got yall youngin's fuucked up. The media got you where they want you. You can't think for yourself even when you think for yourself.

That's no hate toward people who are really born gay. It's no different than being a hermaphrodite.....you can't help that you are born that way.

here we have someone with the balls to speak out against our cruel society, y'all are ****ing insane

in 2012 people still believe that being gay is bad,

who ON HERE said being gay was bad?

im looking at the entire post and haven't seen on thing even hinting at that. are we making things up to seem more tolerant?

I don't have a problem with gay people...But people need to acknowledge that it IS a form of disorder. Yes people are born gay. People are born with down syndrome too. Just because someone is born with a problem that isn't their own doing doesn't mean it's not a problem. The promotion of gay people in the media is strange and unwarranted. There are more gay people on tv than black people...Hmm.

Being proud of being gay is like being proud of having diabetes. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
was talking about within his convo. he was the 4th poster on here and was already complaining about all the homophobes not catching up with the way of thinking of 2012 and all that, but no one had posted anything yet.

its probably shock value,
but i don't really care if he is gay or not.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

I don't have a problem with gay people...But people need to acknowledge that it IS a form of disorder. Yes people are born gay. People are born with down syndrome too. Just because someone is born with a problem that isn't their own doing doesn't mean it's not a problem. The promotion of gay people in the media is strange and unwarranted. There are more gay people on tv than black people...Hmm.
come on son

come on son

For what logical reason would someone be born gay? Like I said, I don't have a problem with gay people. They should be able to get married and all that, no punishment for being gay. But being gay is not something to be proud of. How many people do you know that are happy to have tourettes?

So your comparing tourrettes, a condition which hinders a persons ability to speak, control themselves, and have a number of motor and nervous "tics" that would not only make you a socially awkward person but also inhibit your ability to function in certain settings (ie a real problem)

to a person with no known physical issues, can do any and all jobs just like you or me, but happens to go home to someone that is the same gender as them at night.

not seeing a connection.

"lilro: for what logical reason would someone be born gay?"

so in a world that is admittedly waaay over populated. you don't see the point of a group of people who by nature will never ever ever add to the population (every once in a blue moon you have one of them artificially inseminate but for the most part statistically they adopt).
and you don't see the point of that?
and while we are at it what is the "point" of being born straight.
all we really do as a race is eat sleep and shit, whats the point of any of it.

You can also get "sick" from having sex with a woman.

Duuh!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't like hanging with retarded people......doesn't mean that I hate them. They do have a SPECIAL OLYMPICS.....how many of yall keep up with the SPECIAL OLYMPICS....tell the truth. How many of yall support everything that has to do with mental illness? Why just support gay people. You are going as far as to say gay people are NORMAL NOW. Straight people choose to be gay....does that discredit the real gays?

You know what would be entertaining? Gay vs wanna be gay battle raps. The real gay folks should get in yall ass for faking the funk...(no pun....no homo). Nah......it makes their world feel a lot more normal....you are excepted to their mental illness.

Why are yall gay people fuucking with us? WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Last edited:
So your comparing tourrettes, a condition which hinders a persons ability to speak, control themselves, and have a number of motor and nervous "tics" that would not only make you a socially awkward person but also inhibit your ability to function in certain settings (ie a real problem)

to a person with no known physical issues, can do any and all jobs just like you or me, but happens to go home to someone that is the same gender as them at night.

not seeing a connection.

"lilro: for what logical reason would someone be born gay?"

so in a world that is admittedly waaay over populated. you don't see the point of a group of people who by nature will never ever ever add to the population (every once in a blue moon you have one of them artificially inseminate but for the most part statistically they adopt).
and you don't see the point of that?

Keep in my that my answer is coming from a person with a genetic mutation and inability to reproduce.

Now. There are MANY illnesses that do not hamper a person physically, but alter them mentally. Homosexuality is one of them. Maybe tourettes was a bad comparison. OCD is closer. They alter their way of living, which is not necessarily bad, but it is not the right thing. Just because someone is born gay does not mean it is good. It's faulty wiring. Sometimes it causes tics, sometimes it paralyzes you, sometimes it makes you crave dick.

The "point" of being born straight is it was at one point a necessity for sustaining the human race. Only recently with procedures such as artificial insemination is a human able to produce a child without male-female intercourse. Biologically we are the same creature we were 10,000+ years ago. And yes, I agree that homosexuality could be "god's" way of stabilizing the population. But so was the plague. And a ton of other illnesses. Doesn't make them good. I guess we should just accept cancer and throw out all treatment because there's too many damn people right? SMH.

As a human being that's still living though, there is no possible way I can tell you the point of life.

Last edited:

I know you smarter than that man. It is the reason you here right now.....not because a man skeeted into another man. Where is that sperm going? lol! And you can't use artificial insemination as an excuse.......because it didn't exist with the first man and first woman. If the first man on this earth was gay.........their wouldn't be any human race at all.

Come on man!

Last edited:
The point is

A man penis is designed to fit perfect with a womans vagina.
A man penis doesn't fit perfectly with a mans behind.

It is natures design.

How much more simple can you be..
Nature itself tells you that man belongs connected to a woman

The point is

A man penis is designed to fit perfect with a womans vagina.
A man penis doesn't fit perfectly with a mans behind.

It is natures design.

How much more simple can you be..
Nature itself tells you that man belongs connected to a woman
This is the worse possible argument you could use in this debate. LOL

I guess the banana is nature's dildo

Just because someone is born gay does not mean it is good. It's faulty wiring.
I guess being born a certain race is also bad eh? Might keep a brotha from landing a gig ,getting a job ,or getting a date with a female of a different race because society has stressed that interracial dating is wrong. If you wouldn't tell someone "It's bad that you were born Hispanic" I don't quite see the point in it being wrong with someone being born gay especially when there doing the best to contribute to the society that hates them so much . You'd think blacks would understand better than anyone being hated for being born a certain way:4theloveofgod:.

At the end of the day we all piss,shit,eat,sleep, and work so who cares if a man goes home to a man or a woman no ones forcing you to be in the bedroom with them anyways.

I guess being born a certain race is also bad eh? Might keep a brotha from landing a gig ,getting a job ,or getting a date with a female of a different race because society has stressed that interracial dating is wrong. If you wouldn't tell someone "It's bad that you were born Hispanic" I don't quite see the point in it being wrong with someone being born gay especially when there doing the best to contribute to the society that hates them so much . You'd think blacks would understand better than anyone being hated for being born a certain way:4theloveofgod:.

At the end of the day we all piss,shit,eat,sleep, and work so who cares if a man goes home to a man or a woman no ones forcing you to be in the bedroom with them anyways.

Racial discrimination is a societal decision. Being born black or hispanic or w/e doesn't have the potential to end humanity. That's a terrible comparison.

It doesn't matter if they are contributing to society, which is a good thing. But how does that make being gay good? There are people born without legs that contribute to society, but it doesn't mean them not having legs was a good thing. There's no correlation at all.

Last edited:
Ya'll crazy on here. lol. Gay being a disorder? Come on now. Can't be proud being gay? Tell that to the LGBT. It's not natural? A lot of things weren't natural until evolution took place. quit worrying so much about gay people, because honestly how does someone else being gay really effect you?

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Racial discrimination is a societal decision. Being born black or hispanic or w/e doesn't have the potential to end humanity. That's a terrible comparison.

It doesn't matter if they are contributing to society, which is a good thing. But how does that make being gay good? There are people born without legs that contribute to society, but it doesn't mean them not having legs was a good thing. There's no correlation at all.

wtf? that's a terrible comparison right there.

people who say that others choose to be gay are gay themselves.

i mean how would you know ?

its like saying ''yeah man id love to **** some men but i chose to be straight''

every straight person knows that if you are straight, you are into women, there is NO attraction to men, you CAN'T fall in love with men, even if you'd decide..

''i am going to love men from now on''

it wouldn't work, if your straight you know that

so ANYBODY saying ''someone chose to be gay'' MUST be gay themselves

i could decide to be gay and act upon it, BUT, it would disgust me, i couldn't do it, i wouldn't feel comfortable doing it, i couldn't enjoy it, i wouldn't even attempt it

and all these homophobic people are especially gay when they say gay's choose to be gay,

''of course i feel attracted to men but i didn't decide to act upon it because i'm a ***** and i'm scared what society thinks of me''

that's what saying ''deciding to be gay'' truly means if you read between the lines

Last edited:
Back