Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
shaq D said:
OK, I'm going to pretend you didn't just post that.

Green cards are not issued to same-sex couples in the US dumbsh*t. I think you should not talk to me.

what:confused: i dnot undrestand ?

can i not have a green crad ? :cry: :cry: :cry:

(muffled laughter here)

what a romantic saga, i hope this affair works out for you guys.

sorry, shaq. i have no idea who this jiten is, but this is one helluva show.

he'll probably tire out, plus its a story to tell the grandkids.

Hey guys, i'am back, and i dont who has been posting those **** from my acount some has changes my password, now i'l hva eto change it. i never posted thaty **** ont eh post, believe m, i was out for one week.

Hah hah hah:D This guy is great! Haven't had this much fun in months. And Shaq's comment "did you ride the short bus to school?" was brilliant, jeez, I'm sitting in front of a class of total bohos trying to teach them a new back up system and I see that post and start roaring with laughter.

I love rock, btw. I used to be really into alt-rock a bunch of years back, stuff like Superchunk, Built To Spill, Samiam, Archers Of Loaf, Sunny Day Real Estate etc etc. I even played guitars in a couple of bands.

guys this is not cool. Jiten is not only a fag, but an idiot too. I'm sure as soon as he quits it will be funny, but until then I'm just doing my best to let it slide.

Has anybody figured out what could be wrong with this kid besides the fact he's dillusional and a moron?

mattu, love Sunny Day Real Estate. The short bus has always been a good line for me.

Hey guys, i'am back, and i dont who has been posting those **** from my acount some has changes my password, now i'l hva eto change it. i never posted thaty **** ont eh post, believe m, i was out for one week.

jiten

wait, wait, some guy hijacked your account.... some guy who makes the EXACT same spelling mistakes as you do? right ....

i dont know who was he , but he has ruined me, i kill him. not alway i make spelling mistakes, but sometimes.but that guy he was so free using my account, i knwo how he hijacked my account, my account id was my paswword. so he got through it, and changes everything. fucck HIM :mad: :cry:

Jiten said:
my account id was my paswword.

not being rude jiten

but user name = jiten and ur password use to = jiten

man thats asking for trouble :(

hey jiten i dont think ur status has been ruined ur now famous here :D

This was pretty sick.

Anyways, I ws flicking through my record collection yesterday and realised that my copy of the 2nd SunnyDay was gone, the pink one. Damn that was a good album, however 'Diary' is still the one that has gotten the most plays in my house.

mattu said:
Hah hah hah:D This guy is great! Haven't had this much fun in months. And Shaq's comment "did you ride the short bus to school?" was brilliant, jeez, I'm sitting in front of a class of total bohos trying to teach them a new back up system and I see that post and start roaring with laughter.

I love rock, btw. I used to be really into alt-rock a bunch of years back, stuff like Superchunk, Built To Spill, Samiam, Archers Of Loaf, Sunny Day Real Estate etc etc. I even played guitars in a couple of bands.

and u didnt find it funny mattu? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back