• I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sings "We Will Rock U!!!"

ROCK "ROCKS"!!!!!!!!!ROCK "ROCKS"!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

you know i had alot of respect for some of you before reading this thinking you knew what you were talking about. its all a preference(music). i for one like rock music and there is alot of good rock music, but most of the best music is not popular (as in played on the radio and such but you know that.) well anyways look deeper and youll find bands you like and to be an all around good producer listen to everything and find stuff you like in different genres and if you dont find anything... you are obviously not looking deep enough. :rolleyes:

Damn, I'm tired of this discussion.

Rock is not dead, and Electronic Music does not suck.

Why fight, you know I'm right.:D

shaq D said:
Lyrics to songs are modern day poetry and prose. I wish that you could feel the way about music the way I do. But Liet and Jiten are both highly UN-educated about rock music. Manik and VCO know what's up. I can also tell you that any DJ who has never picked up a guitar(attempted to play), been in a band, or at least made a decent effort to communicate to other musicians, isn't worth sh*t. Liam Howlett, Fat Boy Slim, Moby, Van Dyk, Mainline, all had major rock influences.

One-shot lyrics are still lyrics dude.

Let me see... 8 years of classical training + played both guitar, bass and drums in several bands around the parts where I live... uneducated? I don't think so.

Actually one of my favorite tracks is Stings "Shape of my heart" and I still enjoy listening to pink floyd, tom waits and sht like that once in a while

But generally I think 90% of rock sounds the same and I'm quite sick of it.

I used to love and still like a lot:

NOFX (punk in drublic, ribbed, etc..)
MILEN COLIN (for monkeys, same old tunes...)
LAG WAGON (album HOSS)

skate-core-melodic baby :)

Good tastes Mano.:cool:

Liet I said you were uneducated because you said that 90% of rock sucks. 90% of rock radio sucks, but just like good electronic music, you have to search for good music. I've been performing for 11 years now (orchestras, rock bands, jazz combos, spinning, etc.) and there are many acclaimed things I don't like, but that's my opinion. Let it go.:cheers:

I agree with shaq d.

and liet rock "rocks" read it again if u r reading it as somethin else....

yes rocks rocks , and makes my house fall down on my ***. ROCK is the pain in teh arse.:bat:

shaq D said:
Lyrics to songs are modern day poetry and prose. I wish that you could feel the way about music the way I do. But Liet and Jiten are both highly UN-educated about rock music. Manik and VCO know what's up. I can also tell you that any DJ who has never picked up a guitar(attempted to play), been in a band, or at least made a decent effort to communicate to other musicians, isn't worth sh*t. Liam Howlett, Fat Boy Slim, Moby, Van Dyk, Mainline, all had major rock influences.

One-shot lyrics are still lyrics dude.

shaq-d , i think he is getting me wrong,
played guitar from teh last 5 years, Dj'in live , havin a background music score in a tv program, learnt INDIAN classical from my fahter, i do think " UNEDUCATED"is the right word i see to describe my self, He needs to have a beer....:angel:

Jiten said:

shaq-d , i think he is getting me wrong,
played guitar from teh last 5 years, Dj'in live , havin a background music score in a tv program, learnt INDIAN classical from my fahter, i do think " UNEDUCATED"is the right word i see to describe my self, He needs to have a beer....:angel:

Yes, another beer would be lovely.

Backround TV music is lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back