Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey shaq-d, lets have one more, and tell me what do u do. and where do u live

there is a news too, Rock music help in one thing, like the LOVE songs, man they are really kewl. i got my gf back. thanx to rock love songs.:hello:

mmmmmm, alcohol and the weekend go great together.

That's pretty sweet that you and your girl got back together wether it had to do over a love song primarily based on rock or not. Do tech support to pay the bills, and promotions on the side for metal bands. Used to play drums in a punk band. Learned to use a drum machine and that's what got me interested in spinning. Still love rock, but have a stong feelings for the beats too.

I've met many a lovely lady at raves, parties, clubs, where rock would never be played. It's music that keeps people happy. :monkey:

rock on dude.

yes, its drum who got me into spining, i use to use some swooden stick and some of my kitchen wares and place them just liek a drum and used to hit them, i got my forst rum machine at 12, the the Yamaha dd-12, and then the roland SPD-11. and i got into computer music, fruityloops mixman. and got some mp3 mixing warez like, VTT, did some parties with that VTT, with mp3.s when i wan 15, i started at 14. then i used fruityloops i used to make drum only nad hten i made, synths from that i got inot, synth and guitars ( for rythemic knoledge ) and i'am 19 now, just spining with my old+new setup. i've upgrades some to new ones, like the SNII, a sequencer, ia'mwaiting for the RS7000.

Every man has his own taste but have to spin somehtinf else wat he dont like like u, u love rock, but have to spin, beats, i lve rock and i sin beats, but in love cases , rock music os always takes away teh ***..:cheers: for u and all teh Music lovers in thsi damn Good world.

Jiten said:
yes, its drum who got me into spining, i use to use some swooden stick and some of my kitchen wares and place them just liek a drum and used to hit them, i got my forst rum machine at 12, the the Yamaha dd-12, and then the roland SPD-11. and i got into computer music, fruityloops mixman. and got some mp3 mixing warez like, VTT, did some parties with that VTT, with mp3.s when i wan 15, i started at 14. then i used fruityloops i used to make drum only nad hten i made, synths from that i got inot, synth and guitars ( for rythemic knoledge ) and i'am 19 now, just spining with my old+new setup. i've upgrades some to new ones, like the SNII, a sequencer, ia'mwaiting for the RS7000.

Every man has his own taste but have to spin somehtinf else wat he dont like like u, u love rock, but have to spin, beats, i lve rock and i sin beats, but in love cases , rock music os always takes away teh ***..:cheers: for u and all teh Music lovers in thsi damn Good world.

OK, I would recommend not typing drunk from now on.

I spin everything. Lately, been helping a friends band do more sampling, but I have scratched for them also. I really enjoy blending something harsh (Rage, slipknot, etc) with danceable beats. Trippy stuff is fun, but I try not to make it too cheesey like Liet.

really good, u must be very happy to spin all kinds. how do u fell about it. as i'am not spinning a lot in live. as i have a very less experience, like about, 4-5 years of djin. so i'am still learning to spin.

Yeah its much more interesting to spin a little of everything than just one genre. Keeps the music fresh. I spent the summer of 2000 spinning at a friend's club, but now only do it at an occasional party or with a band. I'll probably get tired of that within a year or two, then go on to something else that makes me happy. I'm like Neil Young in that aspect, because I really don't give a damn what somebody thinks of what I do. Unless she's really hot.:D

shaq D said:
I spin everything. Lately, been helping a friends band do more sampling, but I have scratched for them also. I really enjoy blending something harsh (Rage, slipknot, etc) with danceable beats. Trippy stuff is fun, but I try not to make it too cheesey like Liet.

would you know... I haven't got one cheesy vinyl yet you bastard. I play Nick Hook, x Press, Praha, Brethren, Paul Brtschitsch, Andy Moor and the likes.
Arse

Liet said:

would you know... I haven't got one cheesy vinyl yet you bastard. I play Nick Hook, x Press, Praha, Brethren, Paul Brtschitsch, Andy Moor and the likes.
Arse

I was told otherwise. I stand corrected. ho

mer...
I have some cheese on cd and I like it but the off beat bass is getting agrivating and it's slowly killing itself... I won't ever spin an act made on an offbeat bass... or it better be fukkin' good...

crooner...

I don't go to school anymore, because I can make really good money sitting here at a comp from 8-5 and spinning/playing drums on the weekend.

u have a good job shaq :cheers:

can u help me get a green crad
ur rich i will do anythnig for u
u could bee my manfriend if u wnat :cheers: :victory: :cheers:

i wnat a green crad :cheers: :cheers: :victory:

Last edited:
OK, I'm going to pretend you didn't just post that.

Green cards are not issued to same-sex couples in the US dumbsh*t. I think you should not talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back