What U Look Like Pt 2!

j.troup said:
^^^^ Dog...TELL ME you did NOT get married in AIR FORCES?!?!?!?!??!

I mean it's bad enough y'all painted up the old school Nissan truck. But wearing AIR FORCES at the WEDDING???

c'mon yo...for real.

moms did the truck...did it with some shoe polish that still aint come off a month later...don't hate on the kicks man....i'da worn some white timbs before i wore some church shoes...plus the shoes were the only concession from wifey, it wasn't all ghetto rigged

Last edited:
Here is a new one of me that I doctored up a bit. Im sure you guys can tell. Kinda looks like I got makeup on. LOL. Gotta love some photoshop though, women like that look usually.

BOO!!!
whatfool0ru.jpg

blaccteezy said:

Nah, I got 2 in the front, thats enough. You can lose alot of play with all of that **** in your mouth. Especially at strip clubs, you get a label. My games shines much harder.
I'd rather have the whole front than just the two. You get that bugs bunny look with just the two fronts right smack in the middle(that's the beaver effect).
blaccteezy said:
thats the thing, who said I be payin them hoes, its the other way around. You gotta look presentable to do business, but thats a whole notha thread.
If you pimping you gotta know how to take control of the situation. Let them know your words are valuable cause they coming from a mouth full of gold(not partialy full). My mouth has been full of golds way before this latest craze, but do whatever YOU like. I might take mine out one day.

3-6 mafia comes to mind with the air forces...

gotta stay fly i i i i i i i i....

props to you for gettin the woman to conceed anything...

SpaceStar Ent. said:
if his wife didnt give a fvck then why are you?
Sometimes ladies allow men to control them in strange ways. If a lady feels like it is alright for her pimp to send her with a customer does that mean it is right?

I wouldn't give a fuk if he wore a wet diaper on his head during the ceremony that doesn’t mean that it would be RIGHT.

you guys are gettin your panties all in a bunch over some kicks... look at him, he got the full suit, the damn bootineer, let them trash his ride... i think if he's so dedicated to the marriage, as a lot of us men prolly wouldn't be, that it's th "least" she coulda done for him... relationships are about compromise, not someone being controlled...

ye... i could be the next Dr. Phil... Oprah... I'm comin over...

Skettalee said:
Here is a new one of me that I doctored up a bit. Im sure you guys can tell. Kinda looks like I got makeup on. LOL. Gotta love some photoshop though, women like that look usually.

BOO!!!
whatfool0ru.jpg

homo, you look like that guy on Jay Leno with the girly voice

371481196_l.jpg

He sent me a postcard

Last edited by a moderator:
198654264_l.jpg

198689207_l.jpg

Good idea for a thread... summa u cats got faces made for behind tha scenes producing!... J/P

Last edited:
Back